Signs of PAML Success

Discussion in 'PAML/Paclab' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2015 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the negative rumors and posts about PAML and their future, I'd love to hear some positive. Can anyone share any recent, concrete, POSITIVE signs that PAML has a bright future in the community (as PAML)? Anything that says "no way this company is selling or going under"? We can only hear FV (etc) say, "WHAT?! What rumors?! I haven't heard any rumors of a sell!? We're not selling." so many times before we need to actually SEE support of these words. Whose seeing it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh come on!!! There has to be something positive someone can say?? This is very sad.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for PAML, and to be honest, the threat of a sale and another company overtaking (in addition to putting hundreds of people out of work) scares me a little, especially since I'm the sole income for my home. That being said.... I have worked at PAML over 10 years, have always had a great experience. There have been a few things that have happened that I've raised my eyebrows at, but that happens at every company. So far, there has been no confirmation from anyone at any level of management (and some of them cannot keep secrets to their employees like this, because of how close-knit the team is). Seems to me that the sale talk is all people blowing smoke at this point.

We have TONS of new things coming up, initiatives that are happening and expansions within ourselves and our partners/ventures. There are some awesome people that work there and some not so awesome too... Good with bad.

I want to see hard proof... Not opinion... That tells me sale.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. PAML continues to kill the competition and bring in new technology. PAML has been a great company to work for and still is to this day. All the negative posts on this board are probably from IT :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^ lol

I work in the IT department and love it! The new technology is awesome to test and see how it works and interfaces with everything

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we know you work in IT, Shawn Whitcomb -- and we are even more sure that YOU think the new "technology" is awesome.

Is PAML being sold? Only a select few really know. The real question (just as scary too) is the PAML ownership groups looking hard for a perspective buyer? The answer to that is undeniable --- YES.