siliq scripts in the Midwest

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2019 at 3:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My DM asked me to fuck one of my customers for siliq scripts. I know both are jobs are on the line but all I really care is getting a bonus. Is fucking a dermatologist considered a bonus?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Valeant Trash

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is he hot?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if JoePa still thinks Siliq is a billion dollar drug! Remember when it was launched? He was stunned by how well it worked? He was so taken by it he said it would sell a billion $$ one day. How’s that looking now? I guess he didn’t know the marketplace. You’d think BH would know better and help tamp down those expectations. With that label and the competition, it will never sell even 1/10 of Papa’s number.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it just Siliq? How about Altreno? Let’s grow market share and add another Retin A to our bags. I’d be surprised if more than 15% of the sales force are at plan with that product...and RAM .06..another Retin-A. We did so great launching this product...but in reality, we just took .08 market. And lets not even get started with Duobrii. SMH. Cant even get out of the starting gate.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as sloppy fat ass Bill is around siliq will remain in the turd bowl. BH is a downer for the company who brings nothing innovative to our sales efforts. His leadership sucks and our bonuses suck. JoePa has a stink bomb with BH and he needs to find a way of flushing him down the drain.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill is a fine leader. A better man that last guy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve made plan bonus every quarter no problem. The slouches are working for straight base pay.
    You make top ranked reps like me look real damn good. Thanks!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should have hired someone from AbbVie, as Humira has been a multi-billion dollar drug for over a decade. SMH

10. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

You mean that the great Sanofi Superstar Account Manager in the Midwest, has not removed it from the BCBS of Michigan Not Covered list yet? I am sure that Charity will figure out a way.