Silly billy jumping ship

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2018 at 1:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you know it's bad when he leaves Absorica for a product not even launched yet (Illumya)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta jump ship before it sinks. He can still save face.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened? What will he be doing for tildra? What about Fran?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TG is ruining a good Division. Driving away good talent and bringing in his buddies. Losing valuabke people all the time. So many reps and managers stayed because of Bill, wonder how many will start looking now?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ron is still sucking his hog nicely so all is good on the PDT side. So sad to see that clown on his knees all the time. So enjoying the failure of this shit hole from afar.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TG is making BU the fall guy because his own ass is on the line.

Think of it this way: ‘if’ BU is not the right leader, how could it take TG 9 months to make that decision? This is simply a panic-driven last gasp on his own behalf.

AG was supportive because he has to give TG every chance to perform. If he fails, which is happening, it’s a major ‘loss of face’ to Dilip as this was his most important hire.

If AG were to return to Mumbai now, what would be his legacy decision/action ?
    Establishing restrictive hours on the home office gym ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

And I don’t trust either of them - one’s trying to save his job and the other feels compelled to tell us stories about how honest he is. That was weird.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who will take bills job? BW, EB of CC

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(D) None of the above

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That will suck. I'm guessing a buddy of TG then

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom can sure pick em No wonder BU wants out of there.
    Pfizer Sues Ex-Marketing Director Over Trade Secret Theft
    By Dan Packel

Law360, Philadelphia (February 28, 2017, 5:46 PM EST) -- Pfizer Inc. on Tuesday accused a former global marketing director who voluntarily resigned in January of misappropriating the company’s trade secrets, asking a Pennsylvania federal judge for an emergency restraining order to protect the information.

The company said that Aimee De Blasis Amman sent at least 42 emails containing confidential information to her personal account and copied 600 files to a USB drive before her departure
    Pfizer Sues Ex-Marketing Director Over Trade Secret Theft
    By Dan Packel

Law360, Philadelphia (February 28, 2017, 5:46 PM EST) -- Pfizer Inc. on Tuesday accused a former global marketing director who voluntarily resigned in January of misappropriating the company’s trade secrets, asking a Pennsylvania federal judge for an emergency restraining order to protect the information.

The company said that Aimee De Blasis Amman sent at least 42 emails containing confidential information to her personal account and copied 600 files to a USB drive before her departurem can sure pick em

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TG has already had several, yes, several of his ‘buddies’ turn him down for positions here - kind of like Fran too.

He’s lost the full acne marketing team - who everyone would say really supported us well. Those resignations were a loss to the company. And for the Levulan side, at least one of the two is in an active search already (she’s applied to my spouse’s company and others in the Princeton area).

With the acne marketing team having resigned, he’s exposed there too. His moving BU was a supposed ‘I got this, I’m in control’ move to show Ahbay that he’s got b*lls.

Now he’s got to backfill that position. It may have to be one of our own bc I don’t see anyone coming here for that job who’s external. BW ? maybe ...

Oh btw, how about our Prof. Relations team now?

What a shit show.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't BW one of Bill's guys? If TG hates bill why would he bring in one of his guys? Unless BW has been working behind Bills back

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the point is that relatively speaking, BW would be a high internal candidate. Emphasis on relatively speaking -

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way. Considering the last time BW was in the field was last year. The guy doesn't work. He's too busy with his hair and clothes to care about his team

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His Merck buddies are from circa 2008 and he’s been with 6 companies since that time. Not a track record of stability for which one would follow another for. Q1 wasn’t good and the heat is being turned up.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will have to look outside, but the company reputation makes this a real tough recruit. I don’t think Tom can sell anyone on Sun, word is out.

Hmmm - I wonder if they’d combine the Absorica and Levulan NSD roles ? But if so, it won’t be with Ron.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not think TG can sell anything. The fake creepy smile says it all. No trust in TG and it appears to be getting worse.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ron is next to go but he knows where all the bodies are buried so they will have to give him a good buyout. His crimes alone can take all of Sun down. TG wants rid of him but he cant figure out how to do it.