Silly Paragard IUD Commercial

Discussion in 'Cooper Surgical' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2020 at 5:27 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is with the Paragard commercial? The singing and dancing makes young women look silly and uneducated. Why would you do that to women? Did you do any market research?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a lot of negative stuff on Twitter about this commercial. Can you imagine if this was a commercial about a sensitive topic that affected men? Would they have men singing, dancing, and acting Like they are uneducated? Of course not! Look at the commercials for HIV drugs, like Truvada for prep, look at the commercials for Roman.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ve got to be kidding me. Now your claiming to be a victim of this commercial because it’s sexist? No wonder nobody believes true victims anymore - turn the channel you pussy

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t see anyone claiming to be victimized here. The commercial is ineffective and an embarrassment. It makes women look immature. Who sings and dances like that about birth control?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not the first time we’ve seen birth control commercials that make women look silly. Years ago there was one that slammed a competitor about needing to get a blood test while on the competitor’s product. The women in the commercial exclaimed loudly, “I didn’t have to get a blood test!”

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent reply. Everyone and their fluid gender Them are outraged at absolutely everything.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is this commercial still on the air? It’s insane and offensive to educated women.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe the commercial works? Maybe it gets young women to run to their doctors’ offices and request an IUD. And then dance in the streets afterwards bragging to strangers about how much sex they have now that they found a birth control with no hormones and a name they can pronounce?