Simcor Launch

Discussion in 'Kos' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2008 at 5:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here at the Anatole in Dallas for the launch meeting of Simcor. Remembering us here 2 years ago. Wishing I was launching this drug with Kos buddies.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can still lick those guy's assholes. Just give em a call sometime, they'll still spread those buttcheeks nice and wide so you can tongue that lil bung. Maybe try rimming new ass.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a fag, whining about the (tossing your) salad days of Kos. It's fitting that you're at the Analhole in Dallas. Good luck launching Simcor with shitty labeling and practically zero buzz in the medical community!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the Vytorin fiasco, Simcor is gonna rock!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First week out and all the docs who said they would use Advicor if it was combod with a better statin are jumping all over it.
    Those who feel that they have been duped by Vytorin (remember how many times we told them that it's monolithic with no outcomes?) are writing it due to the hundreds of patients calling and demanding to be put on a drug that can keep them free of heart attack or event.
    I have seen docs switching atients to Simcor right after a simple one time call, if they were using Niaspan. It's fun, actually.
    Only problem, wish you were here to sell it with us, better yet, wish we were still Kos launching it.
    Simcor has made the unbearable worth it.

Good luck to all ex-Kos wherever you landed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THAT'S BULLSHIT....... NOBODY WILL PAY FOR SIMCOR. ALL FORMULARIES WILL STILL BE SIMVA PLUS NIASPAN. GOOD LUCK TRYING TO SWITCH DOCS OVER. IT'S GONNA BE A HIGH TIER OR STEP THERAPY ISSUE. AND DOCS WILL NOT DO PRIOR AUTH'S FOR FUCKING SIMCOR.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what planet you are on. Simcor is already priced along the cash pay of cost of Niaspan and Simva free. It's already preferred on several large plans, including Cigna and GHP MED D. More plans adding very quickly to second tier. With the point of service cash back and other rebates it ends up being $20 which is less than Niaspan and generic simva. There are no prior auths. required. With the new vouchers the patient can get it free for 3 months. Docs have already started to write it in place of Vytorin. Sorry if this hurts your feelings. It's being much better received than Advicor ever was. Why are you so negative? Do you work for Merck?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

from Mercks Board#3 04-07-2008, 11:04 PM
    Anonymous Posts: n/a

Re: Cigna drop Vytorin and add Simcor?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is official as of last Wednesday-- 4/2. Simcor is now 2nd tier on Cigna formulary. Vytorin was dropped.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not what I heard...I heard Advicor still 2nd tier and Simcor is 3rd tier on most plans.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea, that's not what I heard! Simvacor is now being filled with NO copay AND patients are getting a free car wash!! On the other hand, people with Vytorin scripts are being FORCED to pay $100, leave the pharmacy (without drug) and NEVER COME BACK!!

That's what I heard.

By the way, I am already on 3 grams of Luentin, and that is just the loading dose. I get it from a bulk wholesaler in Jersey.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simcor not Simvacor,..
    And luteolin,... not leuntin.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My husband just got on Simcor. Alll BS aside, Is there a website that I can go to and print off a voucher o coupon or not!!??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to Abbott.com or Simcor.com
    Or ask a local Dr. to put you in contact with an Abbott rep,.
    KOS was bought out like 4 years ago,.. this is a lost civilization site now,..
    Good luck with Abbott,.. a truely clue-less organization,..

DeChaun