"Single A" Ball

Discussion in 'Advanced Health Media' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2008 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could tell KM was "single a" at BLP. . . and, Joe Luzer. . .? There will be new competition shortly that will expose the weaknesses and really give the market place a quality product & service. It is just too bad the market had to pay through the nose for sub-par the last several years. . . it just speaks to the weakness in the space. . .Here comes the heat. . .It will be a pleasure to take AHM down. . Really big-boy - your ego alone will self destruct you. .?
    Looking forward to 2009 Selling Season. . . .The investors will have to scope ready for you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know what a "single a" is but I can also tell you that KM did not last long at BLP but Greg Miller was also there for a short time. His ego was too big for even Pat LePore. I would have to say that 99% of the people who worked with, worked for, and reported to Miller absolutely hated the guy and we celebrated when he left.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With so many people leaving every week AHM will be run by idiots and temps and be easy picking for any competitor to take down in 2009. If you treat talented people like crap they leave and eventually come back to haunt you!

Take 'em Down!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are people still leaving AHM? I heard things are going great over there?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry but AHM has a MAJOR retention problem, especially of the best talent and an inability to correct their past bad decisions, as the removed thread about Philadelphia showed. I believe most of their key people have their resumes out there and are either leaving, or looking to leave. "It's the AHM Way"

If there were an effective, honest competitor, with good technology and good operations management then most of Big Pharma would leave AHM ASAP.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its on its way!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want to join the big leagues and go where the technology works, it sure isn't at AHM. Let them blow one account at a time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone on this board is hinting (and not subtly, I might add) that there is a new company on the rise. I address this person...even if this is true, what is the point of telling us that all will be resolved without giving further information? Where is the company going to be? Are they promo or CME? Are they going to focus on meetings? Are they looking to grow quickly, etc. Without giving any information, it's really just bragging. Why do we care if you know something we don't, if that serves no benefit to anyone but you...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try. . . . See ya in the market. .

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not trying to do anything but get you to stop wasting our time. I love it when people claim to know things, but don't/won't/can't provide any actual information. What is the point? In what way are those comments of any benefit to anyone on these boards. Until you can or will provide any information of any value, just keep it to yourself!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Kevin - why don't you spend money on market research instead of trolling this board?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because he ain't that smart and the people around him aren't smart either. The value of BLP's ideas he took have run out and he never had any original ones of his own.

How many went in this month's layoff, and how many are going next month.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting......

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and waiting...