SINGLE DIGIT STOCK PRICE

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, May 23, 2019 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE RESULT OF POOR LEADERSHIP AND MANY INSURANCE COVERAGES LOST! MEDICARE NOW GONE AND WHAT IS LEFT WILL SOON DISAPPEAR

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even at these levels the stock price is too high considering the whole company was based on a scam!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remain calm we have a bright future. We have 2 hospital products going off patent( 1 an expensive Tylenol ). A old drug that costs 40,000 every two weeks with no payer coverage . VTS coming in 2025. Robust non head to head clinical data coming for acthar that shows improvement with patients taking 5 other products plus acthar ( 50% efficacy). We have great IIRs that physicians will delay so we don’t have to prove anything or if endpoint wasn’t met we can bury them. We also have overpaid Succampo drugs that the FDA will never approve . We are very excited .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i bought it at just under 8. I don’t think this is a winner by any means but it will go back to 16 or so on some BS news. Then I will cash out

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on out way back up!!! I see big gains ahead

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i said it then. Go look. I shorted this the day Hugh opened his fat mouth in the conference room and misrepresented the financial. He was so off. His Econ aptitude is zero. He got lucky here and thinks he can spew talking points and people will listen. I shorted it. I was in at $25.62. Score!!!!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny. The same dolt posts the same message. Must be Hugh. The dolt says they see big gains coming. Pretty much the same message as the stock has dropped from $85 to $9. “I see big gains ahead” , big gains for the wise who are shorting.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hugh, where’s your big mouth on our stock now. Still under valued. You are so full of it. Tell us another story about your mommy. They are awesome.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How low can it go?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As soon as bankruptcy kicks in I’ll let you know

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$6.0. Lmao. Go get it Hugh. You should be ashamed for saying what you have publicly about the stock being under valued. Clueless Fuk.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buy all you can!! We have weathered the storm. On our way back to triple digits!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or not.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a comedian.

Tomorrow should be interesting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is on the rise!!! No comedian here. I’ll be laughing on the beach!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup laughing on the beach because you don’t want to get back in your car, where you now live, after losing your job at MNK.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was funny!!! Not - still rising haters!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is raising? From $130 to $6 and change? EPS is negative.

What are you smoking?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What will the stock price be after the 3Q earnings on Tuesday? Can we get below $5?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sub $5 is a real possibility. The problem is MNK and Sonno-ANT will have to issue more stock to cover debt. Talk about dilution of value. If the stock drops to $5.00, they will have to issue shares at a price lower than that, dropping the price even lower. I could see the price going to $2-3 in early 2020 depending on the restructure, debt placement and costs to cover litigation and government fines and repayment. Hold on, it's going to be an even rougher ride, if that is even possible.

To think how MT fleeced the company with his huge salary and bonus only to destroy it and ultimately hurt patients in need.