SINGLE DIGIT STOCK PRICE

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, May 23, 2019 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why Tuesday. I have heard nothing and I usually hear. I have a decent connection

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$600?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am going to cancel any travel or lunches planned because I use my own card and don’t want to be left having to pay out of my pocket, good thinking. Things like this happen quickly without any notice and we will not get reimbursed as they wont have any money left and wont pay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one ever accused HO of being a “leader”. He and his Sanofi cohorts were only good at taking credit and shifting blame.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell us more... what’s happening Tuesday?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great idea. I am limiting my spend to one lunch a month going forward, but to be honest with you my doctors don't want to talk about Acthar anyway.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the stock goes to 2.00. It might be a good time to buy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahahah. Thanks Hugh. You slut

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He and other SANOFI shit bags subscribe to the old adage:
    Success has many fathers- failure an orphan!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acthar is an orphan drug .

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acthar and MNK will both be orphans soon; read this section of an article posted today....

Mallinckrodt has more than $5 billion of debt, most of which will start to come due in 2020, according to Bloomberg. The company recently announced that it borrowed the final $95 million on its revolving credit line, meaning that it has no more capacity to borrow.

As it stands right now, the company's historically low stock price means it can't raise capital in the equity market. There's also is some fear that the company will not be able to meet its debt obligations, which Trucchio says would mean a bankruptcy filing is possible.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are fine. HO and NM always assure us that all functions of the business are performing well and generating great revenues. We have a strong credit rating, practice GAAP accounting, and still have a strong Pipeline. I think 2.00 would be a steal with all this revenue + cash cows. I have my 401k set at putting in 100% when MNK hits 2.00. HO is young and upcoming he will eventually figure things out and prevail. He’s always been a great guy, a friend to everyone , and a very nice fellow.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay off the free WiFi at the pot dispensary buddy.

HO is in so far over his head, he could be the subject of a James Cameron film.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic parody!! You crack me up...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fyi, if you are using your own personal card for company expenses and the company suddenly files for bankruptcy, you are SOOL and will not get one penny reimbursed. I would not be putting expenses on your own card right now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hugh O'Neill Net Worth

The estimated Net Worth of Hugh M. O'neill is at least $5.8 Million dollars as of 14 November 2017. Mr. neill owns over 9,000 units of Mallinckrodt Plc stockworth over $104,369 and over the last 6 years he sold MNK stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $5,694,230 as Executive Vice President and President and Autoimmune and Rare Diseases at Mallinckrodt Plc.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTH!!! Trudeau earned 125 times as much as the median Mallinckrodt worker, who was paid $112,544. That's up from last year's pay ratio of 102. BERNIE for PREZ 2020!!!!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shame shame shame on management for not telling us first. We all knew the inevitable. But this is horrible. This leadership is pathetic. We find out about this online. Classy. Great job Hugh

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry my source was a day late. Half wit