SINGLE MOMS REALLY?

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Apr 15, 2017 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Single moms make decisions to have babies or divorce and I hear a-lot from these women babbling --- I am a single mom with kids and my life is so important and busy with no sleep. ???????????? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of these women act they are only people on earth having challenges, responsibilities, and work.

For the love of god I want to puke every time I hear them whining or explaining they are a single mom.

Today's world people include caring for parents or family members diagnosed with cancer and care needed.

There are nursing homes and cared services that people need to do in life and it is over whelming.

Everyone has their own challenges so please single mom's quit complaining about your life.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel the same! Most single mothers and fathers get every other weekend due to equal custody arrangements entirely to themselves with freedom to do whatever they want. Not too bad in my opinion.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so interesting to discuss cuz I attended a sales two months ago nonstop listening to lady talking nonstop bout her life single mom two kids and. I sleep constantly!! I wanted to say shut the F up
    lady several times. Reason cuz my very dear friend is battling stage 4 cancer with three children under age 14 and she doesn't complain once. This lady at training was ridiculous announcing she sleeps only 3 sometimes 4 hours cuz she is single mom and kids? I find out she has a live in boy friend and an ex husband helping her with the kids and yep ex has kids every other weekend. Real parents don't get a weekend break from kids! Over this babbling with women feeling to complain at meetings and their all important life. Go away crazy beeeeetches!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe if they made better choices in men they wouldn't be in the situation they are in. I wish they would just shut up too.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While I agree with you the whining needs to stop, You need to realize that Men need to keep it in their pants and frankly, most Dads Don't Take their Kids every weekend (and many try to not pay). Thats the single Parent (women abandon kids too) who should complain but doesn't. Why, because they're grateful to have their kids. Any Whiner needs to go spend a day in a Pediatric ICU. That's a Wake Up Call!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Women are the Gatekeepers of sex, not men. Some women make irresponsible choices. And when legally required to pay child support, men who don't pay are on the wrong side of the law and can be tracked down and jailed. And, when divorce happens (women initiate 70% of divorces in the U.S., by the way) the woman gets the house, gets the kids, and generally takes 50%. That's a Wake Up Call!