Single rooms at risk

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Feb 11, 2018 at 11:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some brainiac last week in home office mentions that if reps ( primary care only ) doubled up we could of saved 6 million in Chicago .. I’m not saying it’s gonna happen however the board considered it when look at numbers however making national meetings 3 days and West and east coast meeting locations .. let’s wait and see

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’ve already tried it and due to liability NNI changed back to single rooms.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The board members and senior mgt. should SHARE rooms. Lead by example. NOT.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There were 1000 people in Chicago, meaning if we doubled up that we would have reduced hotel room numbers to 500. Unless we paid $12,000 per person, your numbers don't add up. Keep trying to spread your bullshit and lies - it's really, really easy to debunk your dumb ass.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1000 people?? Who is the dumbass here? The DCS2/4 room ALONE had over 600...add in Mngmnt, DE, E, DCS1/3, Home office, etc...I would have ventured the number closer to 2500? Who cares anyway....it’s the least of our concerns

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conservatively, assuming every person stayed 4 nights (OCS went home a day early) and $300 a night for a hotel room (they probably cost closer to $200 with group), you'd still need 10,000 people there to make that number work.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. As usual, the poster and full of shit and apparently too stupid to do math.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if there were 2500 people, if we saved 1/2 the rooms, we wouldn't hit $6 million unless we were paying $1000/night for the rooms. Who's the dumbass? It's still you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#fakenews

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop wasting your time arguing with an idiot. This argument can be netted down to the fact that someone does not understand how big a number like $6,000,000 truly is.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You idiots didn’t read .. cutting meeting to 3 days means two overnights , not 4 .... and splitting meeting up to east /west ... ur not in meeting so you wouldn’t know every cost . Hope u like your new coats !!! You paid for them they your bonuses getting jacked up 5 times over

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude.....lay down the pipe before you post.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention the high tech ipad debacle with streaming brand people in every break out room. How much was that? It was embarassing. I couldnt believe it. Dont get me started on IC plan...can someone start a thread on IC, it is so insane no one can believe it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you all fuck around anyways so yeah share rooms....novowhoredisk

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi forces their reps to share rooms. I hope to God we're not stooping as low as that company. Sorry but what other company these days enforces that other than a company like Sanofi??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Co-ed Bunk Beds for DEVOTE Launch