Sinking ship

Discussion in 'CEVA' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2013 at 10:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had companywide conference call today and bigwig told us that we were down $8 million from this time last year. All we had coming to the generic medication last time I checked there was already one out, The whole Lotta generic to sell the make up at 8 million nobody wants vectra.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true! The writing is on the wall. So many good reps have left because they know. Btw, EVERY rep in my region is looking. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What region are you in?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, very true AND factual! I have very close ties to several recruiters that have mentioned numerous current employees are looking for new opportunities.... I smell a job fair on the horizon at local colleges!

Waky Waky France.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and every fist rep talks about how all the ceva reps are miserable!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kier, you and others still making the move?

Heard a few things at meeting

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After that call i dont know what to think anymore. Didnt this happen last year???? Now im going to look stupid going back to my accounts saying we have no product. SMH

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aww, come on now, you're acting like you work for Virbackorder.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell what you have in your bag. You have all the tools that you need in order to be successful. This is a bump in the road.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're looking like a troll that has no idea what that comment was about

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No shortage of bumps in the road.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right. I don't know the whole story behind the comment. Just sayin, come on over here to Virbackorder, where we look like a bunch of idiots and just love the ongoing nightmare. No matter what the underlying situations, I'm sure we're all tired of getting jerked around due to things beyond our control.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ex Fort Dodge cowboys.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great time for you all to maybe leave the industry altogether and perhaps even leave sales..... if product were the root cause of lackluster sales many great products in cyclical markets would have evaporated.... these products still exist today, so shine your balls up and sell or tuck them up high and go get a cushy job at Burger King or something..... (...pu$$ys.....)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW !! Well now King A. Hole, enlighten us. What is the root cause ? Or are you naive enough to think there is only one ? Are you oblivious to the multitude of issues diluting the market ?? Are you even in this industry ? Or are you just a mindless moron of a manager with a couple of days experience that now makes you an expert ?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go FUK yourself !!!! You must be either a marketing genius or a production prick to come up with that bullshit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simple! The root cause is because you pu $$ys are on here crying about your jobs and the product and the company and the industry..... blah blah blah.... instead of getting off your ass and selling... or trying to sell.... (whatever it is you sold your Mgr on during your interview that you claimed you knew how to do).... This is all typical of people that can't admit they plain ole' suck at what they do. Not everyone is cut out for sales.... you are proof. Want something with no accountability or pressures to perform.... go become a Walmart greeter.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone has their panties in a wad or maybe YOUR job is starting to suck because YOU are going to have to pick up the slack for all the sales reps leaving. Not because they suck, but because they have finally realized all the b.s. that comes with this company. And you probably haven't sold anything in years, so now the pressure is on because reality is...YOU can't sale!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I for one, and I'm sure most of those on here, just tell it like it is. I can "sell" just fine. My past performance numbers speak for themselves. However, when the company can't supply the product or bungles quality and pisses off the customers, my "sales performance" drops ? The sins of the company somehow become the reps failure ? Really great system of transferring the blame.

We don't suck at what we do, the company sucks at doing what it's supposed to do. The company is the one that has no accountability to us. They're the ones in breach of contract. (Of course it's not written that way. Good luck getting a corporation to actually play fair by designing a two way street)

Perhaps if you're so great at sales you should go apply over at Virbackorder for a commission based position. It's fun and easy to meet a goal when your company has no product. Quit preaching an go try it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want a job with ZERO accountability... try a Marketing Manager job. They trot out shitty plans, then become a keyboard warrior telling you that you suck because you can't sell.

Funny thing Mr. and Mrs. Marketing Genius, you both couldn't sell this shit in today's climate. Forget what one of you did 4 years ago. You sold a lot based on marginally decent looks.

On the hotness scale, an Oklahoma 9 is another Big City's 6.