Sinking ship

Discussion in 'Circassia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2019 at 6:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People continue to leave and no territories seem to be filled????? Probably not a great strategy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left a while ago upper management clueless and my district manager was a typical Pharma manager woh was just kissing up to his boss and did not support reps
    Tudorza archaic drug and we were supposed to grow it -it did not even have 1% marketshare Niox was a support tool not a diagnostic-not accurate and may times too late as patients already having issues by the time they were tested

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But at least I felt like a real sales rep with Niox. I'm tired if begging apathetic primary care docs for Tudorza scripts. Its humiliating!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So even the rental car and cell-phone salespeople they hired a year ago are bailing? That’s funny! Guess they realized how shitty pharma can be when your product is a has-been and the managers are has-beens as well.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"A bruised Circassia offloads debt by returning COPD drugs to AstraZeneca"
    So are you guys officially done?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old yeller finally got taken out behind the shed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No more sales force?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the Morrisville HO going to close down?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surprised they kept things going this long

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope Tom Sack-o-shit doesn’t get a golden parachute. Douchebag. Ruined the entire company with his 2004 mentality and direction for the company.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah Tom didnt the nail was in the coffin well before that. I mean re launch a lama in a lama/laba market with severe formulary issues. Then try and launch a 5th to market lama/ laba years late with no coverage but a flawed pharmacy program. Oh and with reps that had no launch experienxe, no relationships. I might add that many of these reps had called bs on things shortly after arrival due to 50 k at plan bonus turning into $20 a rx, which worked out to maybe $2K a quarter. My guesstimate most reps gave up and called on 5-10 offices while job searching.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just described my 2019 at Circassia. This place was a joke.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what's the status of the company and the sales force?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Business as usual” until the severance is determined. Wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t back out of paying.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you bring in folks from big pharma they bring with them the failed concepts of big pharma. GSK gets away with a 1972 sales model because they have tons of cash and products. Small companies don’t have that luxury and the model fails.
    Be leader and do something different.
    Oh and I had a long conversation with Tom when he initially came aboard, he was the wrong hire.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was pretty obvious from the beginning that Tom S was not going to be a good fit. The company culture changed overnight. We went from true territory managers to the god forsaken reach and frequency model.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom was clearly a horrible fit. Who motivates their salesforce with a longwinded speech about how our growth willl be that of a bamboo tree...long and slower over five years?! WRONG MESSAGE.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have they given you any updates on severance?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many reps and managers are left ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s a washed-up has-been that wasn’t good enough to stay with GSK, so of course Citcassia should hire him cause he has all the inside tips and tricks on how to succeed. Except those “tips and tricks” are coverage and competitive advantage. So let’s do super duper targets and micromanaging tracking. Better sample too because God knows we don’t want any actual scripts written, just load up the offices. He was completely worthless at GSK and he carried that skill set with him to Circassia. And shave that pathetic moustache, ya fat bastard.