Sinking Ship

Discussion in 'Alnylam Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2019 at 12:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The allure of a rare disease position does not overcome the fact that our company is running out of money. I came hear understanding some risk was involved. Now that I am here I am learning more. Costs far outweigh revenue. Simple math! If we don’t get sales up there will be layoffs or our company going bankrupt within a year.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is clear that new HR team is trying to help - 2nd launch has to go well - no room for error - should term all entitled Onpattro managers and reps - should streamline bloated HQ staff - JM should be put into retirement.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another one bites the dust.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2nd launch.. givo? in light of covid and it being ultra rare and most of the sales force wasn't on the job that long before covid hit.. the FRDs did a lot of the heavy lifting it seems since sales wasn't in place... I don't see givo adding much to the bottom line anytime soon. its mostly on onpattro both US and rest of world

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries - research has posted stated before that sales was not needed. So here is their chance to shine. GO get 'em research - you are your future!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is leaving &/or left?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whose asking? Name yourself...you coward

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Alnylam "leader". Whats next, hitting us with your standard GTFO's and STFU's? Grow up and learn how to lead.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troy H and Victor

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My boy is about to get some heavy demand for new start forms...look out

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is this supposed to mean?