Six Sigma ruined my life

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just remember, I'm paying the taxes that go towards your unemployment check, and your children's unemployment check, and your grandchildren's unemployment check. They're just chips off the old unemployed rock.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is quite possibly the biggest indictment of the initiative ever. Motorola, a once great company is a complete shamble now.

If JL has any brains, he will get out of fipnet and six sigma while he is still running a company. He is on his way to getting the Vaughn Bryson treatment. Directors are crawling all over the company on "special visits."

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just remember this.

China is in control and you will be picking up rocks in a field for work. No one will sign your unemployment check because there won't be one.

Bye bye LLY

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so paranoid.

Maybe a "cultural revolution" is just what's needed.

Send all staff director level and above into the field to work with the docs, also into manufacturing to work with the staff there, also into distribution to work with those. Also into legal, also into all the other trenches.

Would do a world of good.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't believe that there was a six sigma dept. in our company. It's a frigin waste of money! Use common sense, that's it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But our internal meta analysis (done with six sigma tools) shows a dramatic improvement in the number of hits to failed leads. According to Gordon Moore, if you double the rate of failure, you will double the rate of progress. Simple you see!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, most others have seen through the Six Sigma Cool-Aid long ago. No Not Lilly . Bring back Vision-Jam! (To fix Six Sigma). Is that enough of Sidney's fraud for now?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Six sigma is the worst thing that ever happened to Lilly. Just a bunch of butt kissers wasting days on end to help nothing. Then they promote them to ruin yet more year after year. It's just great forcing everything into a fix for manufacturing processes. Fools - they've just driven everything into the ground. Hopefully their special little Fisher's house has bedbugs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But we will be just likke motorola

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Change is in the air! Smell it, love it or leave it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use s.s. in my personal life. I time how long I make love with my husband, how long it takes the kids to eat, I have an app for it. My efficiency is boundless. I must strive to be more efficient every day. My metrics are really amazing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does your husband make $20M a year?

Just askin'

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Six Sigma asshole ruined my life ... but maybe not as much as he ruined his own ...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice to hear, but I am afraid you are not alone. They are empowered jerks.

The right stuff to meet those metrics and screw everyone including themselves and the company. Ask the Motorola people, "was it worth it" ???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many black belts need medical leave at some point in their assignment? It feels like a lot. Are we metricizing that?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a great occupational health thesis project.

Or maybe just chalk it up to karma.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about a six sigma project analyzing pipeline success since implementation of six sigma?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's already been done by the Harvard Endowment Fund.

19. Scott laws

Scott laws Guest

My metric is bigger than your meteic

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My meteorite crater is bigger than your creature