Six Sigma ruined my life

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My dm is a SS and she is a real "witch."

2. Strong words from a bunch of "anonymous" six sigma sycophants. Are you anonymous because you're ashamed of peddling a nonsense system for personal gain?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that would be Rebecca PW. Now she's a real witch at Genentech. Idiot suckers for hiring her.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck Sigma - what a joke! I've seen some of the worst losers earn a 'black belt'. No leadership qualities whatsoever; just checked the boxes and voila they're a black belt. Try earning a black belt in something that can't be faked like martial arts. A major ass-kicking would ensue.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rebecca Pee U. Pathetic disaster of a manager.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need reprogramming. Please report to the SS Reprogramming Focus Group at 8 am Monday. LCC. Just tell the guard the secret password: "Seven Sigma"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, silly! New pw is "Hakuna Matada"

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proof it’s a sham. Motorola, Sears, General Electric all employed six sigma form the top down. Motorola doesn’t technically exist. Sears went bankrupt, General Electric made a 4 billion dollar mistake employing it. Go look at the stock. It’s crap. 3m used it and started having issues with employee retention and innovation. At the time one of the original psychologists that came up the six sigma methodology was still alive. 3m specifically asked why they were having issues. He said specifically because they implementing a process designed for a manufacturing plant in an office environment. 3m fired the consultant and the stock took off. If you correlate the day he was fired with the ten year chart you’ll notice the upward trend.

Furthermore I’d like to add that Motorola still owns the intellectual rights to six sigma and has not ever leased those rights to anyone. This means that no person besides those working at Motorola at the time six sigma was developed are really certified. There is no accrediting authority to say individuals know what they are talking about. (Don’t be lazy. Do the research. Google it.)

If you want a project management position now a days you need a degree and a PMP certification. Most companies aren’t buying into the Sigma BS anymore because of its horrendous track record for destroying companies.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha you bring a post from 1 year ago back to the top? You really hate six sigma that much? You obviously don’t understand it. It definitely applies to areas outside of manufacturing. It’s a way of thinking and each of us as sales reps should be using it everyday.

Basic principle if a customer values it- do more. If a customer doesn’t value it- do less. Regulatory stuff- do just enough don’t be over compliant or under compliant. Real world- if your dr values safety talk about safety. If it’s efficacy talk about efficacy. If your dr cares less about your data but wants to talk about the Lakers then talk about the Lakers more than detailing cover to cover. If your dr really wants samples give them the samples that they want. If they don’t want samples don’t leave them because it’s the only dr that you can see that will sign for them. I could go on and on...the fact you don’t realize this and blame six sigma on destroying companies tells me we don’t need reps like you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's really more a question of "should we be adding all these layers of bureaucracy" in places where common sense and intelligence are lacking? What do you do if it's the CEO who is an idiot? Fire him? Good luck with that.