SK Life. Sales Reps

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2019 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

see they are hiring now.
    Anyone heard what base pay looks like?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter said base up to 85k, 25k at plan. Seems like a great company and pay.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that a joke? That’s the base I was offered when I started in this industry in 2004 and 25k is a joke too

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2004 was so long I can’t even remember who George W ran against to win re-election. The worlds changed a little since then and that goes for pharma industry too. I’ll bet back in the dark ages when u were making 85k, you could still golf with your docs & marketed products that weren’t total shit. Time to get w the times, you old fkn dinosaur.. since you’re such a rockstar that you can afford to turn your nose up at 85k for what’s basically a part-time job with perks like A CAR, why don’t u take all those transferable skills you’ve gained in your long & industrious pharma career & bounce on out to something more worthy

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be contract sales, looking for college grads with no experience. Get in, get trained, and move on to a real company that pays.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO Us dinosaurs that make more in salary then the total compensation of what is posted will most likely bounce on out. Newbie first job pharma reps selling a box you poop in get paid more than that! You have fun at SK kiddo.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn’t get a call!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

enjoy that big salary while you can & save up bc this industry is hunting down the remaining dinosaurs & killing them off FAST. Won’t be long before you’re all extinct & those newbies are doing your jobs for 75k on a contract

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away troll. That is very inaccurate unless the recruiter you spoke with had realized you are a douche and was hoping you would go away.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even close to accurate for pay or target bonus

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you’re right. I have phone screen today. Anyone else had screen yet and did they mention compensation?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told mix is still trying to figure which recruiters are handling the different areas...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a phone screen this week. I was told 105-150 for base, depending on experience and 50 At target bonus.
    Will have phone interview w hiring manager, then face to face and final interview is a panel
    Start date first week of Jan
    I didn’t ask about company car

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody else know if comes with company car or if have to use your own car with reimbursement?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

car

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This info on the base and start date is accurate. Asked for 130K during phone screen with Mix and was told that was within range. Not sure about target bonus or car. Had f2f this past week. Launch expected to be in the late spring because even though PDUFA is 11/21 it will go to scheduling which is expected to take 6 months.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does this product need to be scheduled?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its definitely a joke...they would get shit for that kind of crappy money. Embarrassing someone even wrote that down

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone hear about the live team interviews in Oct?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got the dates. But no formal invite yet.