SK Life. Sales Reps

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2019 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is Sebby knows the truth. You can run but you can’t hide from Sebby.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company was extremely gullible in hiring process and definitely got played by some.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like at least free 12 weeks of covid-19 pay. I can’t believe this is how I start my new job here. 5 months in all with free bonus without having to worry about any sales ranking reports. So glad not to have that stress of low ranking. Even with summer virtual launch they still wont be able to put pressure on us for performance. This could turn into a 1 year free pass. Thank You Jesus!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hot damn 7 weeks of big salary to stay home and home school my kidos. SK is dreamy!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical scam artist mommy rep. You should be ashamed of what you did.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sebby

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sebby is on The trial. He knows liars and cheaters for sure.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Sebby please do share your behind the scenes info??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well catch me if you can. I rose from the dead when I landed my SK job. I have more time than ever now to be with my kids.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you don't work here - but nice try

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I do trust me. Returning from a nice vacay with my kids. Kind of depressed and concerned now that I’ll be faced with a virtual launch. I don’t like having to be judged by sales rankings.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll humor you. What’s the IC plan. You should know since you work here

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40k at plan. Paid at 100% if region hits goal.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now we KNOW you’re a fraud. What a wannabe. You couldn’t make the cut. It’s ok. But no. Not the plan

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I luv it here. 50k annual bonus target rocks. I mean paying all of us the 12500 quarterly bonus recently without having to sell a product was my best bonus ever. . Are you getting me. I only made 4-5k quarterly bonus at my last company but I never really made my goal. This job is a dream come true for me. I realize once we launch and start getting ranked, I won’t make the 12500 bonus but I will survive a couple years anyway.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Sorry troll. Excellent job regurgitating the original IC plan as laid out by the recruiters. Clearly you didn’t make it past that stage and you have sour grapes. The plan changed several times until launch of the team in January and it changed again due to covid.
    If you were actually part of the company you would know that.
    I baited you with the IC question and like the interview process, you fell short.
    Run along and enjoy your moment on cafe pharma Hahahahaha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF are you arguing on cafe pharma at 4.30am? Paranoia?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total fraud. Nice try though. You’re probably the same fraudster that was claiming we got 6 weeks vacation, 6% 401k and equity. Clearly SK is above the Cafepharma fray as you almost never get responses. We hired adults here and professionals.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Noiceeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Baiting someone on an anonymous website is YUUUUUUUUGE!!!!! WAY TO GO KIDDO!!!!!!!!