SK Life. Sales Reps

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2019 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of Cempra rejects here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If she lies, cheats and steals someone else’s identity to get hired at SK, what’s does this say about her?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It says to me you have an unhealthy obsession. Cheaters will be exposed eventually. Move on with your own life and the fake mommy posts don’t help expose anything.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least 100 people were shot, 14 fatally, in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago over Father’s Day Weekend 2020. Where’s the BLM protests?
    Democratic Slave Plantation

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO.... Sebby won’t let up and will totally expose her overtime.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope he does. We have amazing people here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like SK and glad I’m here. Good sales team assembled as well. All I’m saying is there are 1-2 bad apples roaming around the rest of you that lied and cheated their way there. Just calling it straight up.

Until next time.

Sebby

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please. Drug has no coverage and they hire reps with little to no experience. If they have some experience they don’t know docs and that goes for managers as well. Only exception of note is Houston

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did we hire all of the Cempra rejects?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Mgr is clueless and a total tool.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine is perfect. Will be easy for me to be the mom of 3 kids and work for him.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an idiot.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m so thankful to SK for giving me a really cool virtual summer to hang out and take beach trip with my kids. Love the guaranteed bonus money. I’m really sad that my kids are starting back school. SK is the best!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who else has a dumb ass micro mgr?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t but I’ve heard of a couple. It happens unfortunately.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many unskilled and laid off big pharma DMs floating around out there desperate for a job. Ugh

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as well as some entitled NAM's that feel like they do not need to live by the "rules"

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the rep who falsified documents to get hired still there?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought this company was the best. then they withheld a part of the t2 bonus and combined it with t3. And now T3 bonus is delayed. Don’t feel good about it anymore. Company didn’t even say anything. Reps figured it out on their own. Terrible company. Made a mistake coming.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the delay was to get us more money. So terrible!