SK or stay

Discussion in 'Greenwich Biosciences' started by anonymous, Dec 31, 2019 at 5:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny and true. Also if they got a job at SK they would have quit by now. If you’re here and unhappy leave.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bragging about salary, stock and vacation is all Fake News. Everyone gets 4 weeks vaca. No formal announcement of stock, and this makes your salary totally suspect too. If it ain’t in writing you’re wink wink from a Mgr is not enforceable. And with only 2 reps hired I doubt you’d be posting personal details here. Good try though.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well. Maybe this place isn’t that bad after all.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did get 5 weeks

We are getting stock

More than two quit

I am getting paid.. Cheap a— GW

Can’t wait to see how we crush you guys with your niche indication

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor shit. You weren’t paying attention to the data while you were here. Epilepsy patients are on more than one med, this isn’t a one drug for one patient population. I don’t know how you are going to “crush” us.

Good riddance shit for brains!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just got trolled “poor shit.” Way to fall for it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you suckers keep leaving. We don’t have room for cry babies that are scared to sell. I have Champions Club in the bag this year and because I’m working along side you losers I will be a 2x winner next year. And by the way, no epilepsy experience before Greenwich. Suck on that!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andrew you troll

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the hustle is real, don’t hate because you can’t produce

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wish I would have taken the job now

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Problem is you weren’t offered the job loser!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that the Cleveland rep was going to be put on plan, therefore, left on her own. Certainly did not have a lot of time to work territory, is this a PIP happy company?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s a get your hair done company. If you have to ask then you probably belong in big pharma where you can hide.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Just investigating why less than two years post launch, a territory would be open. That can be a sign of an issue with manager. Just trying to cover all bases. Most managers/companies stay away from the PIP model, however, some still pull that card time to time. I have not fallen victim to that, however, I have seen some very good representatives put on PIP for a not so stellar year. The best quote from a pharma friend I have heard " I have been#1 and I have been # 100, and I did everything the same'! Sales are cyclical, and thats a fact, so putting someone on PIP that was on top year before??? really? so thats why I asked. No idea what this territory situation was, but curious due to being open so soon.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you so worried about people who left on their own? Who cares why. Goodbye!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to selling copiers