Skinmedica Culture

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You poor stupid little thing. You're the hardest working reps in the industry because of a couple things. One, the products basically suck and so to sell them you have to bribe offices into buying them by giving them food, drink, and sex. You also bribe them by giving thousands of dollars of your car stock to buy the competitors products out. Second, you do this stuff for free because you have no life and have nothing else to do any way! Working hard, as you say, is really stupid. How's your W-2 gonna look this year?? Is your husband or boyfriend going to say, "wow honey, you were gone 140 nights this year and it really shows with this $90k W-2!" Try waking up in 2014 and go find a real job that actually means something instead of going out every day selling over priced cosmetic products to a bunch of super vain desperate women who can't even read the damn labels! Are you proud of what you do for a living?? You're selling a dream that will never come true. You're deceiving people everyday you're out there and helping them with nothing! I didn't realize how meaningless my job at SM was until I woke up. I hope you wake up soon too you poor little baby!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Skinmedica Culture | Class Action Suite Anyone?

Has anyone tried to email this poster yet? Get any type of replies? I am concerned this may be someone from SKM. Do not identify yourself until you are sure and why could we not just contact the law firm??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be great. We all know how shady skm leaders are.... What's the law firm and attorney?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I reached out to the email but no response yet. If you reach out by email than they can most certainly identify you. I no longer work for SKM so I am not worried about them knowing who I am. My guess is that the original poster was a manager. Just don't identify yourself on this thread or if you still work for SKM. You don't need to give them any more reasons to get rid of you. When are you going to reach out to those who responded to the email?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not making another call this month in person or on the phone! Screw you SM! You're incompetent prostitute Managers can't catch me either and I'm not taking any vacation time! It so simple to do this and I deserve more and more paid time off so I'm just taking it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't avoid her - she will fire you if you don't answer her pathetic calls last day of the month keeping you on the phone for an hour. Telling you to circle back to accounts you have absolutely beat up trying to get one more order. Non-sense. She's got no life so wants to make sure her team doesn't either. Seems nothing has changed here. Move on as quickly as you can.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many more reps and DM's are poised to leave SM?? Let's just say the word on the street is more than a handful! That's more than 5 for all of you with less than a 10 year olds IQ.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm ready to leave.... Can't wait! Time for change... Enough is enough life is too short!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made a change and I love it. My life is so much simpler now. I just wish that I would have left a long time ago. I make a lot more money and no stress. Life is good and I can enjoy my family at Christmas this year. Leaving was the best thing that I ever did.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a rep, do you think it's weird that my manager just completely takes over my accounts? They call her not me. They go out with her not me. If she isn't involved, they aren't interested. I think it's horrible management and shows a lack of trust. I think if she spent half the time she does flirting and carrying on with my customers training and developing me, I would be a better rep. But, she can't do that because everything had to be done yesterday with her and one thing leads to 10 more. She rarely answers her phone unless its one of her "doctor men" calling to when she will be in town again, and even Fridays are impossible to pin her down.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's weird !!!! Unfortunately, it's common at skm. Managers don't know how to manage so they play the hero and do everything. It's annoying! My manager blames when something doesn't go right and brags about herself yet she's banned from offices because they hated her as a rep and still hate her. My accounts laugh that she's my manager- they think it's a joke. And wonder... Who did she sleep with to get there. I 'm learning the more quiet you are as a rep and do what everyone says and have no opinion then skm will love you. Speak up or have a different idea or opinion... You are blacklisted for life! They want robots at skm not reps who develop business.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i use to think that way too. I did my job, shut my mouth and was still pushed out. If they want you out it will have nothing to do with keeping your mouth shut or making your number. For whatever reason, I was targeted and my life was made a living hell. Thank God I got out and now I am stress free and living my life again. Good riddance SKM and horrible RSM!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many great people are gone!!! I think there are approx 11 open position! Oh my! I hope everyone is in a better place.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of this is thanks to Evan and Patty! They are miserable people unhappy with the meaningless lives they live so they make us miserable along their path of destruction.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so true, but don't forgot Andrew too. He ran off almost his entire team!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having a managers meeting means all other business stops for SOME managers mentioned frequently in this thread. Not returning customer calls is just unacceptable and I'm sure she's blowing off her reps needs too! 4 day manager meeting is just simply the opposite of what an efficient high caliber company does. Return your damn calls!! Jesus!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG it's so easy to tell who you're talking about! All we will hear about today and the rest of the month is how awesome she is because she took a red eye home Thursday night and is up and working a full office day today. Ummmmm, you do realize how pathetic that is right? I mean, no life symptom number one is taking red eye's to get home in time to work a full day. Sick. Simply a disease.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No better at valeant or ZO. Winners All over. Call hr n report all, email etc
    VP will not tolerate that, they have no clue what goes on. Stand up or shut up.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sure you mean whiners not winners. You gave yourself away. You're one of the many dumbasses at SkinMedica.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously comical reading all of this. Vp doesn't give a crap and he condones what these skm mgrs do. He's a joke!!!

Whiners??? I'm hitting my numbers... And I hate it here! Skm treats reps like children not professional adults. I'm just hoping for change in 2014. If not, I'm sure many more will jump ship. I'm surprised agn has allowed skm to run things and treat the staff like crap and violate every hr law possible. Sleeping with docs and reps is just a small piece of many many many issues.

Skm mgrs aren't the same level of professionalism as agn mgrs. skm made a huge mistake keeping them on board.