Skinmedica Culture

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really is an embarrassment to see these SM managers compared to their much more polished and professional counterparts at AGN. The only friends my ex manager has is other low life's like her that's she's met in the offices. I hear sales have been less than expected this year and turnover is at an all time high. Look no further than the way people like PG and EB conduct business. It is based on bribery and fake relationships that go south at the first sign of trouble. When the only way a rep can get business is by having her RSM take doctors and staff out for a night of pointless gossipy conversation and then after hours hook ups, you're going to lose a couple months later! That's exactly what's happened!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you expect? Look at the lineup of the no morals management team!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is the SkinMedica culture question of the day. We are hosting a Super Bowl party and were invited to 2 others. What are you doing for this big social event today?? Are you doing the SM thing by doing nothing because you have lost all your friends or won't do anything fun because you have to work tomorrow?? That used to be me but now my life is so much richer having family and friends around!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree with you. I love life now. My life was horrible when I worked for SKM. Do your self a favor and get out before they suck the life out of you. They won't be there when you need them. I had an operation last year when I was employed with them and almost lost my job. My operation was more than what I expected and I was out a week at the end of the month and was threatened that if I didn't hurry up and feel better soon that I might not have a job. What person does that. No job is worth the fear that you might lose it because you are sick or have had an operation. That is just crazy. Now, I work hard and play hard. My company encourages everyone to take their well earned vacation. Good luck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Culture question of the day: is the only way you buy gifts for people or yourself for that matter, is by online shopping?? When's the last time you actually took the time to go buy a gift for someone at a mall? If you're an online shopper as your only way to find time to buy loved ones gifts, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Culture question....of the week: Did you have an awesome memorable Valentines Day with your loved one?? Or did you sit at home alone again? If this sounds like you, you are part of the problem at SM.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just returned from our national sales meeting with a company that knows how to treat a professional sales team! (wow, can you believe it, SKM "slaves"?)

They let you manage your business, make your own decisions about your business, support your efforts, AND pay well for performance! However the biggest positive is that YOU HAVE A LIFE outside of your work! No one expects you to work nights and weekends desperately trying to make quota so you don't lose your job!

If any of you are already stressed out because tomorrow is Monday and you are dreading the end of month with SKM, please know there's a better quality of life out there!

I'm heading to the beach with my family for the rest of the day...hope you are enjoying your Sunday as well!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company are you so fortunate to work for?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that it matters, but it is in a different market of medical sales and I landed the position through my contacts.

I wasn't trying to be smug...just wanted anyone who thinks they are stuck in a SKM stress-out job, there are definately other positions available and companies who know how to treat their employees.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best day for SkinMedica ever!!! The wicked witch is gone!!! Bye bye Roegena! You will NOT be missed!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are kidding me. What happened to her. The good old boy club is finally starting to crumble!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol - Joanna gone - thank goodness, same face different place. They know I assure you, ha!

13. #73 Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 9:18 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017 at 8:07 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Skinmedica Culture | Class Action Suite Anyone?

it doesn't take much to pay an lawyer or PI to find out who created that email address. AGN will find out and fire this person.