SkinMedica/Skinceuticals

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2005 at 10:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, he is out of home office for over a year now and doing the RSM thang.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about PE in the Midwest?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    PG will definitely be missed.

[/ QUOTE ]

He may have to find a full time job now. Yeah, he was too cool for SM dream on he got walked out again!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an opportunity to interview with Skinceuticals, I am coming from contract Pharma. I assume it is a better move, I am just looking for some honest feedback from anyone who knows a/b the company.

Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which part of the country are you interveiwing for? The reason I ask is then I can tell you about the RM you will be interveiwng with.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By dream you must mean pipe dream. Lack luster sales, unable to commercialize, and lack of leadership. The only thing performing is the cosmeceuticals. PG should be glad to be out of there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Which part of the country are you interveiwing for? The reason I ask is then I can tell you about the RM you will be interveiwng with.

[/ QUOTE ]

South east, Miss, AR, LA,

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i interviewed for SC. great company, but with Loreal owning it, they are going to make changes even if they say they are not. i would be hesitant to go there now....needs to work out kinks of new ownership first.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, Gaysewite won't be missed. All he was good for was bangin' SkinMedica chics at meetings!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    i interviewed for SC. great company, but with Loreal owning it, they are going to make changes even if they say they are not. i would be hesitant to go there now....needs to work out kinks of new ownership first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you be any more specific?? Is the work environment different than before they sold? Just curious as to what the kinks might be. Thanks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, Gaysewite won't be missed. All he was good for was bangin' SkinMedica chics at meetings!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

total BS--he was not like that at all.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a statement from personal knowledge or just legend?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a statement from personal knowledge or just legend?

[/ QUOTE ]

Legend has it!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PG is a stand up guy. He is definitely missed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stand up? Sounds like legend says he did a lot of laying down--at least at the meetings. SM has some hot chicks on the cosmeceutical side so it must have been easy pickin for old PG.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true and RK does the same. they bang their reps.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about PG's replacement--will he be able to bring the wood?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe a she.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah, it's a dude.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regardless of who was or was not providing "wood". How are Vaniqa sales doing?