skinmedica... whats it like

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2006 at 7:59 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"From everywhere around the world, they're comin' to Skinmedica".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, at least the packaging is nice!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks, let's face the obvious facts. People will buy anything because intellectually challenged people will believe anything! So don't blame SM for selling "snake oil". It's been done for centuries. I wouldn't do it because i think I'm more intelligent than to try to convince a doctor that 1 oz of liquid for $260 will make any patient happy. It's a viscious cycle of misleading customers for big profit. And, it doesn't do a damn thing to a womans face!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Take a trip around the world, they're comin' to SkinMedica!
    Every time a flag un-furls, they're comin' to SkinMedica!"
    TODAY!!
    N. Diamond

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is everyone ganging up on this person?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 years later and it's the same.... joe sucks!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to be insanely desperate for a job to work for SkinMedica in any location, but multiply your insaneness if you're one of the people interviewing for SC or ATL! Your life will never be the same if you MUST take one of those jobs. Do yourself and anyone else in your life that you care about (husband and kids especially) a huge life altering favor by finding another position at a company that you could be proud to work for. The people who take these two jobs will be on this board shortly telling me how right I was. It's as simple as that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why in the hell did AR leave the company? That's a very discouraging issue for me after all the years he spent here. Didn't know him well enough to ask him directly, but I've heard it was the work life balance thing again. SM is a family killer for sure so go Andrew!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry dude for your astonishment that AR would leave SKM. Maybe he was actually asked to leave. It's no secret to the SE that he was a horrible manager and ran off just about his entire team. HR probably told him to either leave or they would show him the door. You can only sweep so much crap under the carpet before it actually starts to smell. His management style stunk up the joint and AR leaving was the best thing that could have ever happened to Florida and what's left of his original team. Maybe now, the rest of the reps on his team can breath and start to enjoy their jobs again. Oh, I'm sorry, that probably will never happen since this job sucks the living life right out of you. Management at SKM is due to who you know. It doesn't have anything to do with how successful you were as a rep. Good old boy network gone bad! Don't be shocked about his departure, be happy for the rest of us that he is no longer here to mismanage us. Now maybe we can all do our jobs in peace.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it would be nice if the rest of the senior management team would be asked to leave as well. That would have to come from HR and she is part of the senior management team that needs to go. EB is the lead dog and as long as he is here there will be no changes. Harassment and belittlement is a way of life from him as well as SKM. Allergan, it is 2014....please clean house at SKM. We need a better leadership team.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That explains it! EB and his RSM's have ruined the spirit of this company. You stupid RSM's may think we all like you but that couldn't be further from the truth. You're laughed at every time we talk to each other. This meeting will be a great creator of new lows by our RSM's. can't wait to see the slut outfits at the white party. Who's perverted and idiotic idea was that? And the gay Boyz will be struttin that night! Gross! Well, get your cameras ready!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL...Too funny. I agree with you on that one. What a joke. White night, fright night at is't best!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't believe this was happening either! I'm so offended to be told what to wear to fit in! Especially white! What company has a "white" party with their employees? The so called executives are just plain disgusting for making this happen and you pretentious female "managers" have zero backbone allowing this to go forward! Gla to know we can rely on you girls! Thanks!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing it isn't a "Black" party because there could be some discrimination suits! Oh wait, there aren't any black employees at SM!! How do you get away with that?? ALLERGAN?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey HR!?!?!? WHERE - YOU - AT ??

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my..I think you are right! I have never seen a person of color working for SKM in the 3 years that I have worked here. I never even realized until you mentioned it.
    Bye the way.. Rah, Rah, Rah forget that you have made us miserable this year and now get us all pumped up to get back in the field just to start the abuse all over again. What a joke of a meeting and company. I am embarrassed to say that I work for SKM and Allergan. Nightmare. What's next for 2014?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's Tom Pletkovich like? Concerned and he just joined our company. I always try to reserve judgement. However, I've already heard him making concerning comments and it's not put a good taste in anyone's mouth. Fly under the radar and look hard for another job is my gut feeling. Thoughts ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it still that bad here? The Atlanta area bad?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest