SkyRizi

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2019 at 2:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What MBA shit stain and from what consulting firm (looking at you McKinsey) did we pay hundreds of thousands to generate this degenerate brand name !? Jesus H Christ!! Do I need to pound a monster energy drink and blare out Tiesto or some other EMD abominination while making my calls ??

(Should have gotten my MBA )

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha!!! I know right ?? But Abbvie is all about cutting back on travel and expenses and counting pennies . But probably paid out the azz-whole for this.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When they do the dual launch, y’all will not only be competing with Stelara but with our own Humira too. Not smart move. Novartis claims SKYRIZI can be confused with thier IZIRIZE.
    McKinley is a genius, give that man a cigar.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McKinsey Co. banked Millions off White and Abbott and made several solid recommendations that panned out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The street knows risankizumab will tank in the psoriasis market. Wall Street yawned on news of approval. Wow Abbv at $77.67 and dropping. There is NO pipeline to replace Humira and everybody knows it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do some research... Abbvie has 7-8 drugs in their final stages of FDA approval, many due to hit the market in 2019. None as big as Humira (no drug can compare), but some are potential block busters. Stay tuned!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really..... like the $21B acquisition for Imbruvica 4 years ago, that's bringing in only $3.6B annually after 5 years. Awesome job ricky......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it will be big in derm...at top of the biologics for posi 90/100 scores, no serious infections, and very convenient dosing. Add in packaging it to formulary w humor a at launch...will definitely be a top dog.

In rheum for psa it will be a dog. Joint data is bad.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Snoop Dog works for the consulting group. Hey man. We just spent 2 months asking them questions about why what when. How about skyrizi. Perfect. You guys have a nice weekend. I’ll send the 25million dollar invoice.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when will this be approved for GI? and, yes, I googled it. No luck

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SkyJizzy Rule #39.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d bet peak sales only reach a billion year, and that won’t transpire until 2024.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This. All of the idiots commenting in this thread obviously don’t call on dermatologist or rheumatology and sound like complete fucking idiots.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. I would guess peak sales of $850M, NOT the horseshit fairy tale by Rick of $4-$5B. The Street has Ricks number!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Skyrizi will have peak sales of $5B
    Rick Gonzalez