SL, the AD

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by AnonATBiogen, Apr 8, 2015 at 12:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. AnonATBiogen

AnonATBiogen Guest

Does anyone else report to this person? She's AWFUL, CLUELESS.
    Every performance review is a nightmare - rips me a new one each time.

2. AnonATBiogen

AnonATBiogen Guest

okay, i know you guys can't talk in fear of retaliation but can you at least give some pointers? be brave.

she's HORRIBLE and i bet she's doing it to everyone. i have no idea how she got this job, let alone maintain it. should i take it up with her boss?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i am in another dept, but i've heard some horror stories about this particular person...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not following. What dept?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, so if we're talking about the same person: her current boss (he’s a nice guy) is who hooked her up.They used to work for the same company.He joined biib first and she was hired shortly after to meet the “minority quota”, but now they’re really not sure if they’ve been making good hiring decisions - she's far from being the savior they’d hoped for.

I’m afraid I’m going to have to agree that she’s a (dangerous) moron, but in all fairness, she inherited some of the colossal problems they’ve been scrambling to fix.She makes up for what she lacks by effectively managing UP, but when the axe comes down, nobody’s going to listen or care, so hold tight.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can somebody just drop this character's name for heaven's sake? The suspense is killing me (us?)!

8. AnonATBiogen

AnonATBiogen Guest

hey anonymous - thank you so much for the inside info. i am catching up with cp and saw that my post has turned into a thread! it ALL makes sense...

dear hr or powers that be - if you are reading this, please get rid of this clueless, arrogant woman.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude!! who's this woman???????

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, did anyone figure out who this mysterious AD is??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth is that most of this company's administration is shady anyway. HR included. They are not to be trusted.

14. AnonATBiogen

AnonATBiogen Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know exactly who's who on this thread. are you guys not afraid of repercussions? this is such a careless act.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard she got promoted????!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yup, promoted AND moved away ("transferred") to a new department to mask problems - the oldest trick in the book. it's pretty sad, since the guy this clown has in a way replaced knew his stuff. he got axed last month.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess there's nobody remaining at Buyogen these days to comment on the board!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would it be so difficult for IT to give us phones that actually work? The spectralink's are a nightmare. Must have been someones "project". Seriously, they're horrible.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest