Slandering Cowards

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by Karen McKenna, May 5, 2018 at 2:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. To all you "anonymous" slandering cowards who don't have the balls to even post with your name, you should be ashamed of all the hateful 2nd/3rd hand "opinions" that you post about people you probably don't even have first hand personal factual knowledge about. I guess none of you were raised by mothers who taught you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?
    I have looked on this board only twice in the past 2 years, and each time I felt sick. So many of you have such hateful things to say about good, hardworking people who are just trying to make a difference. I guess it is because you are cowardly, disgruntled employees trying to spit your revenge for whatever reason. Do any of you actually believe that the racist slander you so anonymously spout is actually true? If it was true, then why don't you put your name behind it? Is it because you fear that your crap is actually false because you probably heard the gossip 2nd or 3rd hand and twisted the words to suit yourself and your own pitiful, selfish needs? Do you even care how much collateral damage you may be causing? Has it even crossed your mind about the negative influence you provide so freely affects the people? If you truly have issue with anyone, can you not face them and discuss in a civilized manner your issues?
    Well, I am here to break the cowardly, slandering, negative postings. I am here to post a most positive, factual, first hand account of one of the good people of this company: Chander Vasandani.
    First, let me start by saying how Chander Vasandani was the best, most honest and ethically trustworthy boss I have ever had. Never have I had someone who believed in me so greatly and gave me opportunities to learn above and beyond my "title". I will forever be grateful for the outstanding leadership he provided to me and my colleagues. I am a well-trained, well-learned CRA because of him. He will be truly missed. The Clinical Operations department will never be the same and will be hard pressed to find a better replacement. For whatever reasons are given to us about his "termination of contract", I am sure they are not the full truth, and it pains me to think that he and his family have to endure such hatred and accusations.
    Secondly, It is a shame that political agendas, power and racism play a role so highly in some of the people of this company, especially when more than 70% of the company are the mixed races of which are hated so much. How can we sit back and let our colleagues be judged by the color of their skin, or the Country they come from? Isn't this America--the land of the free? Is there no one that dares to break the cycle and rise above this hatred?
    WE are all supposedly "intelligent adults" who work at this company, surely we can stop all this nonsense and get back to doing what we should be doing--helping people with cancer. This is why I go to work at this company everyday--knowing that in my small way, I am helping people with cancer and hopefully one day working towards a cure. How can we ever make this happen if our hatred for the company or our colleagues gets in the way? Shame on all of you hateful, racist bastards.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Karen McKenna,

You must be a crazy person or favored bootlicker of Chander Vansandani that you still want to save him after all this is out. You are a baby at SPPI. Poor you; you don't know how much pain these asian Indian have inflicted upon locals here. First you go and grab all 1476 people ex-indian management of SPPI has fired over the last 18 years of this companies history. Only 2 were Indians. Do you know because of an asian Indian folks conspiracy an American white VP was fired in 2007-08. He worked a decade for SPPI and he was forced to quit without notice in a day. He got depressed as he had a family of 5 depending on it and within 6 months he got a cardiac arrest and died. Your boss Chander was found collecting money from sites for passing patient recruitment..u dumba*ss! Chander also initiated below posting against Tom, Joe and others on ex-CEO Raj's order but got a befitting reply there too. He should be Fired right away !!

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/the-three-stooges.619465/

We old ex-SPPI folks who worked on very high positions can post multiple such stories which will nudify you and all lickers of dirty Asian-indians just to save your jobs and positions. Don't get me started as I can nudify you and all.

By the way you are such a dumb that you missed readings all posts on CP since 2000. If you would have you must have sealed your lips.

By the way what do you have to say on this. Why ex-CEO Raj had all below asians or indians conspirative people at high management position. Why he fired all white americans, Italians, french, German, Spanish etc..from these position and only hired incompetent Asian-Indians in place of them. Go and find history of below shady cronies ex-CEO Raj hired. These are Chander Vasnandani, Anil Hiteshi, Pramod Gupta, Gajanan Bhat, Guru Reddy, Mamta Jha and many more.

There are too many Asian-Indians working in SPPI (from Management to CRA levels) who are still loyal/working with ex-CEO Raj and working against Tom and JT. These all needs to be removed before Tom and JT take his company to next level of success. Go Tom..Go JT. Employees and whole market supports you. Have your own people and management..get Success!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chander Vasandani is an absolute a**hole and he should be fired right away. He was a very unethical person in pharma industry I have ever worked with. He used to do all wrongful & used to spy on other employees and management folks on orders of his Asian-Indian bosses. He was a low key employee in SPPI India office who use to come to US for cheap low end work for previous CEO Raj Shrotriya. Because of sheer nepotism he was made Manager else he is just a low end labor who used to do clerical work.
    Ex-CEO Raj use to keep his spies and conspirator from low level CRA's to VP's. This way he used to know everything and use your get personal information about peiple to later use it against them and to fire them. Chander was one of them. He is a true case of sheer NEPOTISM who further promoted NEPOTISM.

This girl Karen above does not know that Chander Vasandani was responsible for termination of 27 folka from 2015 to 2018 period. 19 folks were outside of his department. How many families he ruined by eliminating hard working employees only God knows.

Atlast, There is a true saying 'TIT FOR TAT. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"

Chander was a real a**hole and I urge industry should stay away from such folks and should never allow them to manipulate any positions.

Now, Tom & JT needs to focus on other stooges of ex-CEO Raj. There are still many there who must be licking there boots now but are exteremely incompetent and dangerous for them..Anil Hiteshi, Pramod Gupta, Gajanan Bhat, Guru Reddy, Mamta Jha, Rajiv and many asian indians working in all levels are some of them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Karen-

I think you mean libeling cowards when referring to posts on Cafepharma.

So what has been said that is not true? Just because you enjoyed your experience with Chandler doesn’t mean he hasn’t done some other not so wonderful things. I have knowledge of some of the things written here. Not all.

Also, criticism is not libel.

Spectrum does have some issues with racism and sexism. The firing ratio (except of late) has been slanted against non-Asians and the hiring and promotions has been slanted towards Asians/Indians. Women don’t fair so well, either. Hopefully that is changing.

If you have only read a few things here in two years maybe you should do a bit more research to understand the flavor of what’s being said. For instance, it is obvious that one person is posting a great many of the posts even responding to his own posts. He’s got a beef. It happens. Be observant, you’ll see the evidence.

The forum has provided a good insight into some very real issues at Spectrum even though these insights are often provided with juvenile portrayals

The post about rating our all staff meetings was spot on, complaints about the “donations”, criticisms of key leaders, etc.

The company is too small to be able to offer 180 or 360 feedback without the fear of retaliation, specially in such an unfair culture. I for one will not give real feedback. Just tie the line. So Cafepharma serves a need. Not everything here is junk.

Sincerely,
    A colleague

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karen-

I agree from above. Don't feel bad. Just because you had an experience with Chandler does not mean he is all clear.

I too don't know much about all discussed about him but can tell you atleast 70% above is true. Chander was politically Dr. Raj's man and got tons of favors from him. It's true that he was brought out of no where from India and given managerial post by ex-CEO. Now there's a different management at SPPI and he may not be a fit.

As my friend in above post already said that "Spectrum does have some issues with racism and sexism. The firing ratio (except of late) has been slanted against non-Asians and the hiring and promotions has been slanted towards Asians/Indians. Women don’t fair so well, either. Hopefully that is changing". This should be good enough to understand.

-- A True recently fired ex-colleague/executive by lot of internal folks conspiracy.