Slate Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Urology' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with that...private payers will not pay you on a J-code. Oh yeah, thanks for the company name. They will be receiving a letter from our lawyer shortly. It is illegal to use our code if the pellets aren't Testopel.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slate is a complete SHAM - they don't give a SHIT about anyone, and I mean ANYONE. It's truly amazing how well they cover up the truth...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what state do you live in? Just curious so I dont interview for any positions there

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is an enormous amount of competition!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep in mind slate has a generic pellet. no patent protection and one of the easiest pharmaceuticals forms to reproduce. 99% testosterone in a pellet. that is why every componder can and will make pellets. if and i mean if, testopel becomes large enough in sales to draw interest a generic house will launch another competing pellet at half the cost, same cpt code etc and then it's turn off the lights. and dont give me crap about a pipeline. an estrogen pellet would never get approved by the fda, especially given the recent HRT controversy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a two year patient using Testopel, I read the 2010 FDA letter and find it to be ignorant. I have to get a supplement because of damage from chemo three years ago. I find it to have enhanced muscle strength and ability to condition from exercise, sexual response significantly improved, low mood swings eliminated. FDA should talk to patients before issuing decrees.

On this message thread, the juvenile contempt and greed is appalling.

Now, in 1/13, Testopel is back ordered. Company confirms. Does anyone know why? Thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Backorder is coming to an end. Company had to update the manufacturing facility to keep up with demand and there were delays. Some docs have pellets now and others will be getting them in a few weeks according to my doc.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pellets still on backorder... not so sure i believe the "manufacturing" facility improvements. I heard they are shipping pellets every few weeks now to try to catch up. Sales rep verified but said that unless we buy thousands of more $$'s of the product we won't even get on the list to receive pellets for several months.. Sounds nice and ethical to me!!