Sleazy

Discussion in 'PathGroup' started by anonymous, May 17, 2019 at 6:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wondering when their payment to doctors for using their lab will come back to haunt them. Sleazy!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster child for unethical labs. What a mess. Docs that use them will go down with Pathgroup. We know what happened to Gordon Gecko- Greed is not good

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard this is continuing. Some reps are going to go to jail over this!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at Boston Heart situation, doctors are going to jail over payments.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They never did such a thing. You must be getting them confused with Bio Reference.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't paying over market value for a "lease" agreement the same as paying doctors directly? OIG thinks so!!! Look at GenPath, they're doing away with all of those lease agreements because they're scared. We should be scared too!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, I'll answer since no one else is. that's sleezy too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The key is utilizing certified local appraisers when fmv is determined. PathGroup will be in the clear.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But client billing under Medicare rates will eventually get them. Sounds like a broken record, lab gets infused with VC money, needs to turn a profit and immediately goes for low client bill rates. Aurora was the latest to try this and failed. Q/L continue to do this but they succeed because they are the WalMart of labs. CPL tries but doesn't have the insurance coverage to make it profitable....o wait, neither does PathGroup, this should be interesting when someone starts looking at the profitablity of their clients.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because some other lab tried it and failed doesn't mean we will fail too. You probably don't even work here or now who we are!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great "key", wink wink, cough cough. When the doctor wants more we give in to them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offering client bill rates of 90% below medicare rates won't get us in trouble, right?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in an officce the other day and they asked me how our client bill rates were lower than Q and L. I made up an answer, but how is it that we can offer pricing lower than the walmarts of the lab industry?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why ask stupid questions on a forum?