SMALL BONE FACING ANOTHER LIQUIDITY CRISIS!!!!

Discussion in 'Small Bone Innovations' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2013 at 1:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The money is set to run out by the middle of May!! We are Facing bankruptcy once again!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will the company shut down?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company really needs to just exit the industry through a merger or sale or maybe even bankruptcy. Even if they get lucky again their future is going nowhere. They have a very poor reputation industry wide and will never get to climb much higher than they are now. Before long another ankle will come on the market and wipe out their share-they cannot and have never been able to compete.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hearing that lawsuits for failed polys are brewing. Two firms actively looking for "victims", when we all know that failures occur regardless of the system. Hate lawyers, not progress.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on time!! We all know they can't achieve profitability. hahaha

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure what you guys are talking about. At Canaccord meeting the new CEO stated that the company grew 20% in US sales 011 vs 012, and they were profitable in the 4th Q 2012.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Profitable? Like the US govt saying that they had a surplus this year... I want my stock to be worth something one day...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are accounting tricks used for the sake of boosting investor confidence and trying to raise additional capital- several large expenses are purposely being misrepresented and/or hidden within other categories. Small Bone is very far from true profitability.

If Small Bone is truly profitable then perhaps you can tell me why we continue to keep raising-much of it on the sly- to continuously shore up the company finances?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was talking to a Small Bone Sales Rep a while back and he told me that their stock was worth 20 cents a share!!! 20 cents!!!!!! It has been devalued to such a ridiculously low level it's like playing with Monopoly money!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn! I am now worth $287.60....Thanks Tony!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Small Bone sucks shit! It needs to die!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if Tony V will join his brother in the BBQ business? Maybe he'll have more success there.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still waiting for my commission check from these clowns.. I hope it dosent bounce if it ever comes! Us DPs need to keep our eyes open!