SMALL BONE FIRE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Small Bone Innovations' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2014 at 1:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Small Bone is currently in the midst of a fire sale to the highest bidder. How long does the company have and what will the end result be?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that the company has until the end of 3rd quarter. The entire Small Bone sales team will be laid off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the latest? Anyone finally buy this piece of shit?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep hearing that it is Stryker, but there is some issue with the due diligence process. It is probably sketchy bookkeeping and or consultant issues.. Some of these guys get double what is customary for their "work".. Aheeem. The DoJ would not be amused.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! You can be sure a number of investors are going to be filing a lawsuit in any event a sale ensues. This company has spent YEARS raising an outrageous amount of money and making empty promises on their sales targets. Not a single one of their goals was ever met and a fortune lost on little more than what amounted to pure theft!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an ex employee of Small Bone I know that the issue of a lawsuit in event of such a sale has been brought up a number of times by other employees as well as some outside investors who were very unhappy with the way the company was run. There are numerous instances of fraudulent claims that can be substantiated. If the board feels that they simply rip off the investors without any legal fight then they are sorely mistaken.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great news!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well said!!! Any financial gains made by a potential sale will be carefully examined and eaten up in the legal battle that will ensue. Years of corruption and shaky claims will finally be exposed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corruption? What? No way, not SBi. They are cleaner than a sterile 4 x 4.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hard to imagine them doing anything ethical!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the price of the sale being considered?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$200M that is about all

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe most companies large and small are guilty of buying business one way or another. Everyone expects sales people to tell a pretty story but Doctors????? They are above reproach and are truly ethical and honest, right?

Can you image if lawyers built their own courthouse, hired their own judges, and shuffled their clients through this imaginary private judicial system??? Attorneys are professionals that govern themselves too. Oh' I almost forgot, establish a capitated legal malpractice fine of $250,000.00 like the docs. What a bunch of bullshit artist doctors have become !!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is still a lot considering their revenue stream. I am guessing that there are payment milestones included in the final agreement base on the acquiring company meting their sales targets.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Stryker it's DePuy. I guess their integration is finally over.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DePuy is going to buy Small Bone? For how much?

I wonder if that's true these rumors have been around for years now and nothing has happened.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why's every posting have to be so negative? They're a good, small company that fit a boutique niche with some unique products, me-too products and a couple smart acquisitions. They've kept afloat for years beyond what most people had predicted. They will probably be sold to stryker and it will be a blip on the market's big picture. Some good people will lose jobs or income, some others will profit greatly (well a few). Life will go on and tomorrow someone else will be bought out.

But..."there's many a slip twixt a cup and the lip" you never know what might happen...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!How's that for negativity?? HAHAHAHA

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! It isn't "good" by any means. A good company is one that produces enough revenue to become profitable and self-sustaining. They don't need to raise money every few months and then spend their time making up fictitious sales numbers and projections to try and fool investors to stay afloat.

Everyone already knows the yearly revenue of Small Bone and the amount invested and can see just how lousy a business it is.