Smellgene

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, May 15, 2018 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aventis

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an outside investor, what a shitshow Celgene has become. Hoping the price is now attractive enough to some big pharma house to buy your sorry asses and can the leadership.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And “can” all of Market Access in Summit!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really hoping you’re right. This is painful.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is attractive in celgene for big pharma? generics are coming to market for Revlimid, Dont know what the deal is for ozanimod

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another great day for Celgene!
    Keep up the good work and let’s see how low you can take the stock!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for a Specialty Pharmacy. We know we can't take it out on Revlamid because quite simply, it's a superior product. So we do all we can to screw Otezla. We lose Rxs, We switch to other brands, and we screw up bridge. I'd say we fill about 25% of all the Otezla scripts we get.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe your specialty pharmacy needs to be reported to the FDA for prescription fraud! There are no legal means to substitute Otezla for another brand. There are none!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The arrogance of Celgene in how it conducts business continues to bite them in the ass. Limited distribution, no contracting and a Director of Trade that thinks she knows everything. The hits just keep on coming!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total dicks

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for one of the Specialty Pharmacies in your supposed "preferred" network, even though your network is actually open. We can't even get anyone from Celgene to return our calls.

We don't actively try to hurt Otezla, but we don't do a single thing to help. We do everything we can to fill Humira, Tremfya, Cosentyx, Tatlz and others.

Probably the only product we treat worse than Otezla is Xlejanz or Sun's dog. I'd say we fulfill around 10% tops for either initial Rx.