Smoking

Discussion in 'MicroPort Orthopedics' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2019 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that we are losing all smoking privileges on company promises starting June 1st

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What promises do you speak of?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can kiss my d##k. I'll do want I want.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can I?? ;)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that would be an easy way to find yourself unemployed...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the difference when we will all be payed off soon anyway

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*layed

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re still smoking in 2019, how smart are you?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Key Facts about Smoking
    • Cigarette smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals, at least 69 of which are known to cause cancer.2 Smoking is directly responsible for approximately 90 percent of lung cancer deaths and approximately 80 percent of deaths caused by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including emphysema and chronic bronchitis.1
    • Among adults who have ever smoked daily, 78 percent had smoked their first cigarette by the time they were 18 years of age, and 94 percent had by age 21.3
    • Among current smokers, 73 percent of their diagnosed smoking-related conditions are chronic lung diseases. Even among smokers who have quit, chronic lung disease still accounts for 50 percent of smoking-related conditions.4
    • Smoking harms nearly every organ in the body, and is a main cause of lung cancer and COPD. It also is a cause of coronary heart disease, stroke and a host of other cancers and diseases.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

11. donorcure

donorcure Guest

“No one can quit smoking for you, or make you want to change your life. No one can make you do anything that you don’t want to do.” – Gudjon Bergmann

Quitting smoking really needs motivation.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re tanking bad-time & you’re focusing on this thread? Wow.