Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard of SNAP diagnostics? They market an at-home sleep testing device. I was contacted by recruiter about a part-time, 1099 position with them. Just looking for any honest advice on company and what typical monthly commissions are.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great company
    great comp plan and the managers are so easy to work with
    love the job

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there money to be made with this position?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont know much about the comp plan
    but selling home sleep testing services should be a piece of cake

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard of Snap Diagnostics? How many hours/ days do you work per week? Can you really make some money?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too have been recently recruited for a parttime position with Snap Diagnositcs. Can anyone give me a heads up on this company. How difficult is it to make money and is it a hard sell?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you found anything out about the position yet? Supposed to be talking to somebody soon. Curious!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recently spoke with the husband of a rep. It sounds like they hire mostly women, and only part-timers. Not a clinical sale; just offering the docs another revenue stream. Easy sale it seems. Calling on GP's, Internists, and Cardiologists.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From my extensive research, it appears that rhythm is a dancer. Regardless, I believe I've got the power to succeed with this company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crap company. Above manager is not truthful. They have high turnover. They micromanage. The upper management takes forever on contracts. They don't allow any decision making, upper management must be in on all decisions. You can work for McDonalds and make more without all the stress. They have you running around like crazy. They attempt to schedule luncheons which is a joke. Its a glorified catering service. Your budget is low. You have to feed a staff on about 2 dollars a person. Reporting systems suck. Horrible place to work. Also, you don't even interview in person. They hire you over the phone unless its easy for the VP of Sales. He has no business sense, just some ex doctor who can't find a better job. Very strange little man.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crap company I was just let go in Miami. I made 700 a month for a year. They lie to you. Run baby run. worthless company

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just spoke with someone and was told the ramp up period is 6 months and the average rep makes $4,000-$9,000 per month. Not bad for part time but much different than the $1,500-$3,000 per month as stated by someone else.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great company I have been here a few months and am doing very well.... It was a ramp up of about two months for me and with some effort, I am making about $5000 a month now. At this pace I know I will excel my goal in the next year not bad for the hours I put in. I do receive support and Its great I don't have to make my own appointments just help supply some leads which works out great. My schedule is nice too.....All around a good company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What state do you work in? I was told the hours are 9-2:30 have you found that to be accurate?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny.

Sorry it too so long to respond but it's getting, it getting, it's getting kind of hectic around here

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all, VERY well said. RUN.. don't walk. Terrible customer support therefore terrible rep support, very unprofessional leadership, and a ridiculous budget to support presentations with. Pay is suboptimal and you do a lot of running around for it.. Bottom line is product is not superior and the company lies... run!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in the Diagnostic Sleep industry for many years and remember SNAP. Here's the whole deal with HST Home Sleep Testing its now saturated with many competitors and even Diagostic Sleeep Facilities are offering them. The only way to be a successful as a Diagnostic Sleep rep is to work with physicians that are all about business . When I mean business I call it radio station WIITF (What's In It For Me). With the way insurances are reimbursing and Obamacare many single and multi practice groups are looking for ways to generate revenue .

If you are working with a company that offers the physicians the opportunity to bill for a professional component then your at a win win situation and you can make good money. But if the company doesn't really offer something that benefits the physician, then your in a losing position.

Another important factor is that physicians in this industry aren't looking to spend any out of pocket money on any type of HST Devices plain and simple. I have physicians that have become my friends and they tell me.

I used to get around 30 sleep referrals a month from various physician groups but I really busted my butt doing this . I would set up daily sleep apnea screening programs with physicians to obtain the referrals . It was a regimen I followed on a weekly basis with various physicians and groups that helped me be successful . I always outsmarted the other reps and by doing these programs I built better relationships which in turn became loyal customers .

I hope this helps.