So, another IT big whig bites the Dust

Discussion in 'Pfizer IT' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2011 at 12:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, the head of the DBWI group decided to leave Pfizer 1/2 way through the his insistance upon using Teradata database technology over Oracle database technology.

I head a rumor that he bailed since Pfizer is moving going to move the Data Warehousing group out of LaJolla to the East Coast, and that he would have to move or be left in the cold.

Well, this is interesting.

No sacred cow is going to be untouched now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was that ????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be KF

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be old news.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not to me, wonder if he needs people at his new position?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome Wyeth's very own, JQ.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what is JQ like ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know positive comments are not always welcome in these posts, JQ can make stuff work!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I gotta say that I like to hear the good comments -- as I put years of my life into my old group and truly want them to succeed ( as you can gather from my use of past tense, I was recently ATSed -- i was in a BT sister group to DW-BI. Yeah I am not happy being ATSed, but still my old group did great work! all great people.)

Its good the hear that the function has a good Manager , i wish JQ the best.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new message on the street is that PDB's stock is dropping fast. The new guys see through his ak'ing. Next to go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does kf refer to Ken Fitzgibon. I've been gone for a while so I forget all of the idiots names. Unfortunately I wish all the IT akissers the worse.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No - Kevin Fleet
    You should not be so bitter.
    All th A-- K------ are still here and this is surly as close to hell as one can get.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PDB? Not recognizing that; clues?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. Just can't help myself after watching folks lay claim to work they didn't do and others at higher levels ignoring the facts. So many good people walked out the door. Again when I hear the hell that everyone is experiencing I can only think karma is a bitch and you reap what you sew. It sounds like you may have been one of the good guys. Don't be fooled there are good jobs out here I got my share. Get out as soon as you can. No need to endure hell!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's an easy one ! Look for the biggest Pfizer BT SD ass-kissr. Wow I have not been around long and this is easy and I can see him being gone in the near term. Always looks busy and delivers nothing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also - I should say there are a few other Pfizer Senior Directors in BT who are much worse that he is. Total morons. Really offer nothing.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another big wig from Europe gone today. HK is gone. He was a good guy always helping Finance. First JS now HK. Who is next ? Since I am a small-fry maybe I am safe.
    PDB doesn't pay much attention down this low.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

>Since I am a small-fry maybe I am safe.

Nope, that doesn't make you safe at all.
    it is all about several things.
    If you've been in the slot too long and over the 50th percentile of the pay-grade, then you are not safe.
    If you are technical person and not a manager, then you're not safe.
    Some say age plays a factor, but that has yet to be proven.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talking about SD, any funny stuff about SW, SD - WBB-BT, PCBU Reporting to the music man

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So KS is out. But will they replace her?