So BMS it is

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS just closed the deal!!! 32 dollars a share was the final deal.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will you guys please make up your minds? BMY or Pfizer?

for a company with 1800 employees (btw what the hell do 1800 employees do at amylin?) there should be plenty more rumors to share...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If true, God help you. BMS has the worst corporate culture in the industry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true, Pfizer buys us and you will think you have died and gone to hell. BTW If it is Pfizer then no need to worry they will fire everyone and take the products. That's how they roll at the big blue oval.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What difference does it make. Companies never buy to acquire people which are just a liability on the balance sheet. Companies buy to get cash flow and products.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disagree, worked for both. Pfizer just fires people, BMS fucks you over, again and again to get you to quit. Pfizer managers by and large seemed to know what they were doing, BMS managers don't know shit about their own business. I'm at BMS now, it sucks and my performance is in top 30%. Would you rather be let go or fucked over? Pick your poison, at least being let go you can move on with life.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So a top-performing rep is getting screwed over repeatedly so that s/he will quit. Either you got gold handcuffs, you have a lame manager, or both! Hats off to you--

Pick the poison? Roche!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more... Worked for a variety of pharma companies and the leadership at management level is piss poor! High salaries, no bonus, which is y everyone at bristol has been there for ages and isnt going until they get canned. Hope I can get out soon!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys!!! at this point it does not matter if Pfizer is better that BMS. BMS already announced that after the acquisition they will enter into collaboration agreement with AZ. So, that would be BMS reps + AZ reps - Amylin reps = WE ARE OUT!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The BMS culture shouldn't matter to you. You'll be out of work by Christmas.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This info. is VERY accurate! Take heed and update that resume!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong with the BMS culture. Something wrong with u!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is very accurate. Current Diabetes openings at BMS and AZ will be "unfrozen" and Amylin reps will surely be allowed to interview for them based on where they live. On the BMS side, there are ~50-60 openings Nationwide, not sure on the AZ side, though I believe they are fully staffed. Good luck to all of you...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're wrong. all this means is they will work to maximize savings. they will drop their bottom 10% and keep our top sales reps. Legacy reps have a good chance of surviving if they are in the top 25%-50%, synergy, well how can I put this... buh-bye

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are going to keep Amylin reps, we are trained already and have the GLP-1 experience! BMS reps are out!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$5,000,000,000+ for Amylin.

BMS either have more confidence in Bydureon than most observers or they are planning to cut costs brutally or both.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You MORON!!! "Hope I can get out soon!" What's the hold up . . . get out now and stop your compaining. You were hired to do a job, and if you can't do it or don't want to do it NO one is stopping you from leaving. So SHUT UP!!!