So Cal Special K

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2019 at 7:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KT needs to stop throwing around threats and man up to his part in this whole mess! Stop acting like a baby and telling your salespeople that it’s all their fault. Take some responsibility KT...NO EXCUSES for not doing so!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That guy will never own up to anything just like everyone else is Senior Leadership on the Red Team. They will never have realistic expectations around Repatha.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is kt?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They must be talking about Kevin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada. Or maybe it’s Kenan Thompson from SNL. But I don’t think either of them works at Amgen, so I’m confused also

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

karren T the LA guy

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been said before but.... I'll say it again.... NEPOTISM, NEPOTISM, NEPOTISM never yields real results and that's all Amgen and most other Big Pharma is all about. Amgen has it down to a science though.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That must be how he got the job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is MT his boss they don’t make decisions they are his puppet!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The way those guys handled the firing of the SD manager was a joke.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KT never takes care of his people.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BUS MGMT 101

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did the San Diego manager get fired?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is all about open nepotism. Seems like half of the married employees have a spouse working for Amgen. I've participated in interview processes in which it was mentioned that another department was also interviewing the spouse. Generally for relocations, there is pressure to hire both when one of them would not have been hired otherwise. So the department hiring the less useful spouse gets screwed, and the person really has to be horrible to get fired

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she got fired because her boss KT didn’t help her(and she definitely needed help with her brash style and other flaws) but KT wouldn’t step up and be a manager. He never does...he only thinks about himself.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager told me I have to talk about left heart catheters in front of customers with him because that is what he wants to hear. I don't even know what the hell that is.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah.... my boss told me to just fake calls to reach my call metric. Literally straight up said that. I'd rather just be honest bc that'll give them a reason to fire me I'm falsifying. God I hate this big-pharma bs.