So called judges?

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Feb 6, 2017 at 3:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

The hell if I don't. Like I've told you, you're under review. The committee has just been kind to you. :cool:

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lowly idiot boys such as yourself don't give orders, they take them!

Now close your mouth! You're catching flys again! :D

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. Vagitarian

How often do you think of these things? :rolleyes:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not an appropriate question for you since you've gotten in big trouble on this topic before. In fact, your question would be better posed to yourself.

As it is instead of condemning Polanski, you attack me. Now what does that say about you? Nothing good.

7. Vagitarian

What? What 'big trouble' have I gotten in on this topic? You're treading on thin ice. I didn't attack you and I have no reason to attack Mr Polski. I never paid any attention to his case, I understand it was settled out of court?

The alleged victim sued Polanski in 1988 The case was settled out of court in 1993. After Polanski missed an October 1995 payment deadline, she filed papers with the court, attempting to collect at least US$500,000. The court held that Polanski still owed her over $600,000, but it was unclear as of 2009 if this had since been paid.
    And she later said, "I don't think he's a danger to society. I don't think he needs to be locked up forever and no one else has ever accused him of anything. It was 30 years ago."

So good luck on that. Seems like it's beating a dead horse...........

And watch it with your slanderous accusations. Just another reason you stay anonymous and pathetically hide. :rolleyes: