So glad they found the money to line their pockets

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2019 at 8:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check out the Ch 11 filing online. Public info.
    JS got a 500,000 “bonus”
    KP 200k
    GW 170k

No warning to employees at all. Not even a weeks pay. Despicable.

2. 100% FRAUD CEO --- should be investigated and fitted for an orange jump suit

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are disgusting.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this type of behavior from the entire leadership team is exactly why Pharma gets a bad name....horrific

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love GJ teaching out to certain people offering to help. Many of us have deep networks in Pharma and guess what? Your reputation is in the basement right now. Thanks but no thanks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least someone is getting a "bonus" that is on top of all their shares they sold right before the news broke...hmmmm

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it walks like a duck...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this “Whaley” dude? He got a big chunck. All of us, who have been out in the field busting ass got nothing!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whaley is head of finance and he of course kept all of his people. Some HO employees are offered retention bonuses. Mainly everyone that is left got a retention bonus offer besides a handful that is staying as an extended employee to clean up a majority of this mess. I find it funny the CEO gave himself a retention bonus offer.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A real laugh riot. That HALF A MILLION dollars of JS’s could have paid the employees what they were owed. The million the three of them received... its unfathomable. Companies have issues, that’s not it. They lined their pockets and threw everyone in the street with no warning or severance.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree JS is a piece of shit.. but how can you say there was no warning? Do you live under a rock?

Chairman’s trip cancelled, NSM cancelled, reps told not to spend, field told to look for jobs .. where the F have you been?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

these 3 and GJ are despicable human beings. I don’t know how they live with themselves. Yeah a company can go out of business but how can a so called “leader” do what they did to us? You each had a chance to be a stand up guy...but failed in utterably miserable fashion. I can only hope this infamnia follows you in what’s left in your career

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who wants to be the lead in the class action? I’m told it’s an open and shut case...anyone not still in Pharma that wants to get a bigger cut for being the lead? Have to do it before Chapter 11...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i understand the sentiment of this post but you can’t do anything...their lawyers have all this covered. And they’re paid very well by the money that should have gone to you. You just have to hope that these scumbags get their just reward by being gutless dbags who declined to do the right thing and advocate for a fair deal for the salespeople. No severance no ic payments no notice of being fired. GJ and JS...They are despicable scumbags who deserve everlasting karmic payback

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will make sure every person I encounter knows who these people really are. In a constructive and professional way. Can’t wait to see where JV and GJ “seek excellence” now.