So here we are.......

Discussion in 'Thrombogenics' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2014 at 12:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we would be "hard pressed" to find a working environment that resembles Quintiles/TG over the past few years. From the erroneous launch direction, lingering safety issues and poor leadership (except Ed...he is spot on)...we have been rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic for about one year...
    News flash..it will take far more than 4 months with a new app and 2 speaker programs to right this ship. My suggestions:
    1. Come to terms with the market size. It is about 1/10 of your launch projections
    2. Do we really need SA reps? They are fine for big companies but for TG they are more trouble then they are worth...and are they under sales? reimbursement?
    3. Jetnet is fabulous...we need to use that every day to link physicians and advocates
    4. We are not primary care reps...we do not need a field ride every 6 weeks...many of us were speciality reps with big pharma...we DID field rides to help train new reps...please treat us like adults
    5. Last but not least...you must know that a few RAMs and RBMs have their foot out the door for other opportunities when this all ends in January...have the decency to let us know our fate...some of us would like to stay with TG but the lack of communication regarding our futures has many people anxious. After the chaos you all have put us through these last 2 years, you owe us that much...
    Sign me...In need of clarification..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ed is spot on? On what planet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is far better than KS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ed at least makes decisions and responds to email....KS always wanted to "build consensus" (as opposed to getting input but leading and ultimately making a decision) and admittedly says he's "not good with email..text me"...really?!?!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he's a chump, happy thanksgiving!