So how can our triple inhaler veer of the tracks so bad?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2018 at 4:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First AERISTO goes down in flames, a ‘read through for superiority’ gone south. Then KRONOS on Friday, showing little relevant LF effect for the triple, despite all the fancy press releases. We are toast!!! GSK 2, AZ Nil.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are either incredibly lazy or a GSK plant. Either way, you should just go.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm not sure either of you really get it. The real issue is that GSK has a two year lead on us, and some fairly impressive data at this point. To file the triple with more than a bronchodilator label wont happen until Fall of next year at the earliest after the EXAC study, so we are launching by late 2020. That isn’t ‘toast’, that’s a disaster. (And the facts Jack)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bevespi even at twice a day isn't as good as anoro now this with the Triple, I guess we wasted a lot of money on the Pearl technology if we can't show better efficacy with 2x a day dosing, no chance to sell these dogs

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to your own boards. Triple will do just fine as will Bevespi.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Fesenra has breakthrough symptoms on the off month.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think bevespi is doing just fine oh, wow. And no twice a day with inferior efficacy it will not do just fine we will have to give it away forever we need something that will actually make some money for once

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect with the lack of strategic thinking at the EBD and marketing levels. Just get out and sell — duplication at all levels. Can’t see 60-70% with any reliability so we add on more layers. Had a CBD that got it and was innovative and trusted field reps to do job and challenged Managers to think. They fought back — it was easier to be in the field hiding than to step up to making a difference. He is gone and managers still hiding and EBD no better. Sad sad sad.......

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s going to be awesome! I’m hoping it will be TID because BID isn’t that effective compared to QD. Hit that 3 times to the thoat!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? This company can and does screw up a wet dream!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that both Bevespi and the triple are inferior products to the competition. The Pearl technology was a gigantic waste of money. I have been selling pharmaceuticals for 29 years. There are a lot of me too drugs out there, but most offer at least some slight advantage. Our's offer nothing and don't have as good of efficacy, according to our studies. If AZ wants to be a respiratory leader we need to develop new molecules rather than put together 25-45 year old drugs and charge top dollar for them. It is very hard to sell with passion when I know I would chose the competition if I was a doctor.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

umm, nope. Not going to get into it here but there are several reasons why AZ triple will be just fine. And according to Trelegy PI, not so great efficacy. So GSK troll, go back to your own board and worry about yourself.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll hold off from any name calling like idiot or moron. But you obviously didn’t read KRONOS study results. Completely and totally underwhelming. Our own presenter pointed out it had unexpectedly mediocre LF response. No want you want to hear from your KOL

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There certainly is a void at the EBD level

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ is the premier GI... CV... dis..wait Onc.. wait AZ is the premier Resp company