So how is the morale at Arbor?

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 21, 2017 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morale is terrible!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Havr you ever taken a dump and when you flushed there was that one turd that just doesn’t go away? That’s the morale at Arbor.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People can not wait to leave!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost everyone wants to leave. So much turn over!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the idiots don't understand is the more they press, the more we sit at home!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moral is below 0. Worst company ever. Tracks you in every way including a geo tracker on your car and says it's for your safety. HR and sales ops are complete idiots. They would rather sell you a fit bit than do their jobs supporting the sales field. (And btw, most pharma companies give you a fit bit, customized Nikes or costa sunglasses at sales meetings. Arbor gives a plastic water bottle.).

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A plastic bottle filled with vodka and 2 drink vouchers. Awesome!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We love the bottles and Arbor. Moral is high on my team sir.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here rockstar !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run as fast as you can. Don't look back just move forward; they've forced reps to do beyond their jobs without any care of the damage to morale. So glad I am gone and wish I never heard or Arbtard

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morale at Arbor has hit rock bottom. We can't talk to our DM or HR about our issues but just so you are aware the salesforce is so fed up with management's non-productive tasks (ABC, development plan, routing) and IQ 20/20 reports aren't accurate because its not a reflection of actual, existing prescribers! Can't you think of any new tactics that will help us increase sales; we have done these things over and over again. Also, micromanaging our every move is not effective and your outright distrust is so obvious. Yes, you may have been screwed by previous reps who obviously were not doing their jobs but that's not our fault you should have been watching them. We are still here, for some reason, let us do our jobs and stop harassing us!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gross but exactly the idea - Arbor is crap