So how long are we going to be out of the field?

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2020 at 3:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isnt the map supposed to be updated by Friday morning?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

supposed to be! Still not updated

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Closed TX, FL! NY opened?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A little surprised about NY but good job to them for slowing the infection rate. TX.... ouch. Don’t travel there.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder whats next to reopen? Whats going on in Jersey and Connecticut?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TX and FL GI reps still out in field Friday. Everybody worried about losing job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This past Friday? Well that’s expected since map didn’t get updated til this AM. Won’t be out next week so follow the directions and you can’t lose your job bc they are asking u to stay home for safety.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone post a picture of the map?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re not an employee why do u care?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, its available to employees

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for a different pharma company. Heard a rumor that your sales team is getting pulled back out of the field can you please confirm or deny.
    Please spare me from all snotty responses

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t work here? The get the fuck back to your own board troll spy!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some states have been pulled back out. Some states still in and others haven't been released to field at all. What about your company,?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m stuck in a shitty contract position where we were last to be pulled and first to be put back out over four weeks ago.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are mad about going back out? I can’t sit at home another damn day. I wish I was in the field.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on where you live. I absolutely wouldn't want to be in Drs offices in TX or AZ!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you are in a safe state or area?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I appreciate the responses. I work for a medium size company, 800 sales reps.
    About 75% of our reps are back on the field. I live in AZ and was wondering what big companies were doing about the uptick in cases. My company will not lead in this regard, they will follow what the big guys are doing. Heard rumors Abbvie pulled TX and AZ back out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fat lying homo brown turd packin fool.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ pulled out a couple weeks ago I think. TX, FL, NV just pulled out. CA, OR, WA and others never in the field. I think most big companies are going state by state as well. Abbvie has done right by us