So it looks like we are all good through Q1?

Discussion in 'Abbott Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2014 at 1:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on the call today, it sounds like "almost everyone" will be on a transition team at least through the first quarter.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks to Andrea W and Sura!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Am more than upset. What the fyck does ALMOST mean.
    Andrea. Wtf ever. You are my least favorite alien.
    E.T. Is where it's at.

No one should be almost transitioning.
    Do you watch tv? Have you read about that sx drag queen?

Xoxo

FIGURE IT OUT

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personally need answers. If it's a TSA we get, then great, bring it in. But tell us soon! I am thinking they are threatening TSA so folks will quit because of the instability and lack of answers,as well As the block they have put on us to transfer internally. AAH is not showing that they have our best interests at heart in my own personal thoughts

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let the micromanaging continue now that they have to outshine one another through Q1 to possibly score a job with abt or zoetis. I really feel sorry for KS team as I was once on it. His team was ready to throw a party with the initial news they may never have to with for him again after 14. Sorry guys! Either company would be crazy to keep a guy like that

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not the company's job to have your best interest at heart. The goal of the company is to make money, not to make you happy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know who wrote the cozzie study?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elizabeth (Liz) Cozzi - she is an AAH employee.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AW has plenty of places to go after AAH is done. She made sure that she paid off her friends (Dede, Genevieve & Phillip) while the bank account was still good - sort of an "I'll scratch your back now so you can scratch mine later". She was paying them $150/hr as "consultants". In the year that Dede was there, AAH essentially paid for her house in full AND her kids college tuition - she was brought in for a made-up position which primarily consisted of administrative work. Plus, she was out on "medical leave" more than she was actually in the office! They were all useless to AAH, but AW sure squeezed every dime she could out of the division while she could. Has anyone ever seen how thick her employee relations file is?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are posting FALSE and SLANDEROUS comments!! Grow up and realize AW really tried to change the old timer culture and business future for AAH. She hired some great talent like Sura and Dale! So keep your trap closed and quit posting your libelous trash!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Dede. Is your nose still brown from being so far up AW & SJC's @$$?

AW didn't hire Dale. He had been there long before AW. He retired after she joined.

p.s.
    No, not false at all. 100% true. It's not a secret at AAH what AW was doing with you guys by paying you so much. How do you like living comfortably in your paid off house while us AAH people are wondering how to keep making mortgage payments when we lose our jobs? How do you sleep at night?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, who is the idiot here, tell me one thing that Dede, Phillip or Sura did over the last 24-months that helped the business. If you don't have anything intelligent to say, stay off the boards. Most of us worked out asses of this year through fluid shortages and then getting ready for Simbadol and just when we get ready to launch, they dump us. Talk about traitors!

And why are we having regional meeting next week?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could the person who wrote this explain why we are thanking Sura? Isn't she the marketing person for Alpha Trak?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is the sniff test - you will all have an opportunity to interact with someone from Zoetis managment so they can see if you are the real deal and worth making a place for- I would prepare a short personal power point and sell yourself based on key accomplishments and anything that will make you rise above the crowd

good luck

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't abbott an equal opportunity employer? Are you implying that AW was discriminating against older employees??

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, she changed the culture alright...poof be gone! She eliminated it entirely with the sale to zoetis!

As dede would say, y'all are fukc3d!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. However I do feel we should st least have a timeframe to plan... Many of us really cared about our jobs and respected AAH, I wish they would function the same

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you honestly think it will be at the end of Q1? Lets be honest here, no one has motivation. Why would AAH hurt themselves by letting this go on longer? Do you truly believe if you work harder you will get a job with Zoetis? In the agreement between Zoetis and Abbott there is no mention of retaining employees. When companies are sold, typically that is documented in the agreement. Stop “Drinking the cool aide.” Our upper management has been the worst I’ve ever worked seen when it comes to employee relations. Everyone knows that. Don’t think you are important. You are not to this company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all are toast...there it is.
    Grow up, this is business, find a new job and move on.
    Best part right now is you can do it on their dime...that is the only benfit you have.
    If you choose to waste your paid time thinking you actually have a shot at a job, you truly are naïve and not very smart.
    Do not think for one second that anyone at that nightmare of an organization gives a $hit about you, your loyalty or how long you worked there.
    Best advice you'll get on this topic!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster number 18 and 19 are spot on!

Do you remember when we were at Abbott house for that meal to celebrate some stupid anniversary? I was sitting there that night thinking something was up. Abbott doesn't have a great meal like that just for kicks. It was a reward from capek to aw for the sale of this place. But it's true, it's just business. At least business at a big corporate. It's a game to them. Accept it and move on.