So Long Carefusion

Discussion in 'CareFusion' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2015 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BD acquisition complete. NYSE to delist CFN. Good luck BD.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about infection prevention?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are busy deciding which business to sell. Lost of debt-leveraged on the books. They are going to surgically split the business. JUST WATCH.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm a new employee and i am so curious how this shakes out. internally people seem to believe that all jobs are secure, i knew going into it i was taking a risk. what i didn't know however, wa the mass chaos that exists within this organization. this is not the care fusion i thought it was; this is not the company that appears to be a solid organization. there is no on-boarding process, zero administrative support, and the turn over is incredibly high. even though many people stay within the organization, no one stays in any one job long enough to become an expert in their role or their products. they just move on to something else. it's bizarre. not what i expected.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is a nightmare. You would be smart to focus all of your energy on finding another job

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The interventional specialties group is run by the clueless. They make the mayor of Baltimore look bright. I can only hope BD is run better...but I doubt it. The IS leadership cling to their jobs because they would never survive at a real company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i heard that the lowest paid Infusion rep makes $600K - is that possibly true?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one makes $600K. IF they did, BD would reduce that to $135K Max.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if I may ask what is the average income selling vascular products? thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BD BOUGHT CFN BECAUSE OF INFECTION PREVENTION. They want to get this product global and have the means to do it. Alaris smart pumps and max tech infusion arts all past of BD ability to deliver to patient. The respiratory and vital signs items positioned to be sold as the combined warehouses Ae now in mexicali.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are different but not terrible.
    We will see how it shakes out. Culture is changing rapidly.
    MPS Surgical will make less $ this year but still decent pay in my mind.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Options for Independent Distributors of Carefusion Vertebral Compression Fracture products.
    There are some very good opportunities at Osseon, Dfine and Benvenue for you and your physicians. I know the folks at Osseon and Dfine and would recommend both. I dont know anyone or the products at Benvenue so I cannot comment.