So long dear Diane.

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2011 at 6:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were different, but will miss you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Different? I f'd 3 guys. Tell them how different I was.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Diane,
    I thought you did a great job, I will miss you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the Grifols DL from the NW? West RM? If yes, was she fired or did she quit?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is currently nothing on the Grifols board about DL leaving. Can anyone confirm/refute that she has left Grifols?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm willing to bet that the post was referring to a TPR employee named Diane who was often ridiculed on this forum.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diane, code name Bruskie No-go-Alice has indeed been shown the door. He was asked to depart the premises, light loafers and all however Grifols demanded he leave behind
    his superb collection of French inspired tutus. Diane was Bruskie in drag, and nobody ever knew it. This has to be the biggest dupe since the Trojan Horse. Imagine that all along, he was collecting two paychecks and the Larry never knew it. Tom-Tom Lynchman had some suspicion but he never pursued it since the skeletons in his closet were beginning to rattle their fda bones!

Wait until you folks learn the full details of the Talecris/Cerberus adventure. Canadian Disabelson has played a major role in this tragic comedy! Zabel rides in on his white horse to save the day for Grifollies. Gaither, you ain't gone yet? Hanson, love those hair plugs!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And so the mass confusion begins - who do we work for - who left - where am I - what am I selling???? WTF!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday it was Diane, Dave, and Dr. Woody.

Today it's TWacker being demoted to QUALITY - who will be next?

Stay tuned

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good to know that disabelson, peddle-a-way and koonie gal are semi-keepies but what about smoka-smoka lynchmob or vanilla menchilla or queen turd of heerdt. what's the fate of rhudy kazooo or.......?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of those final three will be staying. The other two will be gone by year end.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction - one of the four will be staying. I missed the last name you had listed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will miss her as well. I'm saddened that DE's bubble of incompetence has burst after such a short stint with the plasma industry... when clearly she had so much more to contribute to its decline beyond her progress to date. Grifols will be hard pressed to replace her unique mix of ignorance, arrogance and flatulence. I sincerely hope her interview with Larry Flynt goes well. Good luck, Diane!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many Talecris Reps and RMs are left? and where. Thanks

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries. Diane has already lined up a stewardess job with SowWest Airlines.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to see you go. I wonder how many more will follow?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FAT lady has sung for sure...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she back with ARC?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard she's back with FDS.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is in final auditions for the next Dancing with the Stars. Nogales auditioned butt lost due to too many missteps and rendering a false audition application. He left the audition spinning doughnuts in his pathetic Austin Martin hype car.