So many folks left!! NOT surprised

Discussion in 'Ironshore Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 22, 2020 at 4:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow only one person left in the district I was in!! Even the top 3 reps leading the district left. Everybody has ditched this sh*thole of a company!! LOL. Glad I got out. DM was an idiotic micromanager and the leadership team were a bunch of lying dumb and dumbers who can’t run a start up. I made it through two cuts and got the hell out the first chance I could. Good riddance b*tches!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jornay PM is a game changer!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's Jornay PM's market share?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZERO

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember the weekly prescription goals back in Phoenix last June? :D:D:D

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn't it 2% by December?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To quote Animal House in terms of market share...’zero point zero.’

40 scripts per week and 1234 scripts per rep by year end. 500,000 total by December. Now begging people not to leave who were only staying for the 2/28/20 bonus. They teased another bonus for recently discovered scripts...Never heard of a national meeting where begging not to quit and ‘we think we can make it’ were themes. Lies from the beginning. Shame on Ironshore and Iqvia. Incompetent RDs on up.
    Enjoy the Founders Club trip in the Caymans for the 6 people that will be left whose speakers cost more than the scripts they’ve written or generated through programming. It’ll be another POA meeting.

don’t take no for an answer.

-IVA award winner

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A case study on how NOT to launch a product nor relaunch a company that shut down December the year prior.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Don't ask for prescriptions for the next 10 patients; ask for the next 30-40 patients!"

I kid you not. That was the direction given by management.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RIGHT. Dah. Why don’t you do the right thing and quit posting crap.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another marketing insider clone. Posting truth. Patients won’t fill this garbage and without any voice...it won’t even be thought of