So many job postings, zero interviews !#@%

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow...applied for a ton of jobs posted and not one interview!. Strange!! What is going on at Allergan?
    Don't they want experienced people?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you were experienced you’d know that Allergan is a mess and you don’t want to work here.

But know they don’t want experience.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Experienced reps are threatening to inexperienced DM’s and RD’s. It’s all about self preservation at Allergan these days. Nobody wants to hire someone who is smart enough to replace them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan send "tell a friend about this job" notices. I applied myself but never got nowhere. I hear they even think applicants are current employees and send them crazy emails. Allergan must be in bad shape they cant even get a decent IT department to fix the mess. .

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe if your language skills were better you might get an interview.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The short answer to the question is NO, they do not want experienced representatives. I once heard a RM say to his DM when he suggested an experienced specialty rep to backfill an open territory "can't you just find someone out there young and hungry?" There is a strong separation in this company between the sales representatives and the awful management teams. Bad place to work, company is a dumpser fire!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you can work at enterprise rent a car and leave your pharma experience off your resume and they will hire you

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why employees quit

Rewards professionals were asked to rate the reasons employees quit on a 1 to 5 scale (with 1 representing “strongly disagree” and 5 representing “strongly agree”).

The top 10 reasons employees leave:

1. To get more pay elsewhere (average score was 3.13)
    2. Lacked promotional opportunities (2.87)
    3. Feelings pay was unfair when compared to others outside the organization (2.74)
    4. Feelings pay was unfair compared to their work contributions (2.65)
    5. Dissatisfaction with work responsibilities (2.65)
    6. Workloads that were too heavy (2.62)
    7. Dissatisfaction with work/life balance (2.61)
    8. Conflicts/problems with supervisor (2.56)
    9. Lack of training and developmental opportunities (2.49), and
    10. Inadequate use of their abilities (2.49).

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! 25-28 year old dingaling broad from Enterprise rental gets sales job over experienced Pharma person. Allergan is so messed up! No wonder the stock is where it’s at.