So many leaving

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, Oct 27, 2017 at 10:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. We have very low salaries for the industry. My employee survey that we just completed got an earful of it. If one has pain experience (like myself with 7 years pain experience) then we should be paid a minimum of $100k. I’m worth way more than my $85k salary. They need to fix this, immediately.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In this environment you lucky to have a job. shut up and get back to work!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should negotiate better. My base is $95k and I didn’t have pain experience.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must live on the West coast or in the NE. Honesty, I’m unaware of any retail reps with a base above $90k. If you are- you must be helping your them out on a personal level

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes so many leave, miss you all come back to us in your sweet dreams

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ONSOLIS---clearly you don't work here or you would know that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly, you’re the one that doesn’t work here. This product has not been reformulated. We’ve never even marketed it. We bought it and have yet to launch it. BDI launched this product. It’s the same technology as belbuca.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what territories are currently vacant? Thx

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Low salary $85 k with 7 years pain experience:
    What value do u bring? 7 years , u deserve what $110k base, gimme a break
    Wake up, your lucky u have a gig, u bring NO value,
    What revenue do u or any rep bring to any office? NONE
    Explain why your worth more, not because Amgen or some other company over pays their reps

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's face it, we as an industry are way overpaid for what we do. We get paid more than mid levels who work 12 hour days busting their asses to deal with angry patients and egocentric doctors. I get paid more than them and all I have to do is deliver food and shoot the shit with the offices. I'm home by 3 everyday. Hell, a stressful day for me is when a damn office won't tell me what they want for lunch in time or when a restaurant takes too long to make my order ready in time to get to the office before 12. If you asked me years ago if I would like getting paid 80k to deliver food and run my errands during the day and be home before rush hour everyday, I'd say where do I sign? Enjoy the ride while it lasts boys and girls. Before I got in pharma I was in commission only insurance sales and that was nothing but 12 hour days of busting my ass and grinding just to make 70k a year with no company car or reimbursements. It's easy to forget how hard we had to work to make shit money before we got into pharma.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

absolutely. This cannot continue forever

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude. This has been the pharma industry for 30+ years. STFU and go say hey to one of your offices.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i will love him forever and all of you bend to my will,with onion stained teeth

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but the company (at least as of last year) was responsible for much of the turnover as management was on a witch hunt and actively managed many reps out. Terminated!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you be more specific on which managers to avoid? Are there a lot of metrics to meet? Are quotas realistic? What happens if quota is not met, are PIPs common?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quotas haven’t been realistic ever at Collegium. Selling an opioid in an opioid epidemic is the epitome of insanity! Every day is a new challenge and most everyone is wanting out! Managers can make or break your happiness at any company and it’s a mixed bag at Collegium. Some good some not so good. If you have any other option, take it. Most people here are trying to leave!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well ...I am making you aware..there are reps above $90. My base is higher than that and I am in the Midwest.