So many people have left!

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2018 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our sales force isn't big to begin with and 10 people that Im aware of have left in the last month. This is a crazy shit show. All the good people are leaving. When there is constant turnover you'd think they'd say ok-enough, how to we fix this. Unreal....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the bigger picture. Look at firld turnover the past 12 months, it’s close to 40% resigned, all the top performers flipped off management.

Indians have a ‘you’re lucky we give you a job Mr./Ms. stupid American’.

But there are two things they don’t have:

1. Mirrors. So they can’t look themselves in the eye and say they’re honest and ethical
    2. Toilets. 800 million people in India do not have access to a toilet. So when they’re doing business in the U.S., that’s why they truly ‘don’t give a sh#t”

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg, this company is a joke. This isn't sales. This is who kisses the surgical coordinators ass the best. Docs dont care what they write because its a basic bitch NSAID. I just left this company, it was maddening and very dumbing down.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not shocking at all. When you come here you get dumbed down yourself bc everyone is just stupid. I couldn’t wait to get out, did my 6 months max