So many Pips, is the end soon for cluster 1?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2018 at 3:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are clearer now regarding your contempt for people with pensions. Mom and Dad don't have one....you help support them--- so you despise people who have one. I'll leave you alone now. Good luck with your career.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buddy, you are so insecure its pathetic. I hate no one. You only wish someone actually cared enough for you to even give a shit. You are a sad lonely and very lonely little man.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are older and closer to the end also. Wanna trade shoes with them?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insecure, lonely,ha, that's funny. You should be so lucky to have a career and life like mine. It's actually amusing tweaking you and busting your chops. You keep coming back for more. Dinners ready-time for you to go upstairs. I said I was going to stop but you keep coming back.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea-who would want to retire in their 50's. That would suck. Keep your shoes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you 12 yo? I'm actually starting to think you need a mentor...someone to point you in the right direction.;)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's some mentoring advice for you. Unless you're a fan of the inevitable "wait by the phone tomorrow to see if you have a job" phone call every couple of years-get out of Pharma. You'll be much happier. The fact that you're good to your parents leads me to believe you're probably a good guy. Good luck moving forward.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gees these comments are so childish. With characters like this, no wonder our industry is a joke. I think that maybe the original poster should listen to the guy that told him to find another job away from pharma. A blessing in disguise.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Childish comments.....are you new to this site. Every thread on every company's board is filled with nonsense. If you come here for sane advice you really should rethink that.
    Find a new job outside of Pharma.....yea that's a revelation. Please! What person in Pharma today doesn't think that would be a good idea and jump at the chance if offered.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am curious. Are you on a PIP now, OP? I was with Pfizer, put on a PIP, had great numbers, manager told me we would "work through it".....and then I was fired. He told me that so I would cooperate and make it easier on him. He thought if I thought I had a chance of staying, I would not put up a fight. He was a real jerk. He just didn't like me. HR was no help. I think if I had it to do all over again, I would get an attorney. I just thought at the time that Pfizer had much deeper pockets than me & more expensive lawyers, so why even try. My advice, if you have been there a long time, fight it. If not, wait it out & let them fire you. At least you can collect unemployment if you don't quit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for those that got fired after a pip, does Pfizer tell your future employer if you’re rehireable? Or do they just give your dates worked and position title? Might be getting a Pip soon. I don’t know if I should quit or ride it out to collect unemployment.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pfizer will not tell anyone nothing beside dates and title. you should ride it out. stop working at all and spend your days searching for a new job. it much easier to get hired while still employed ! good luck! sorry this is how the pfuckers do business ! gotta try to pip as many as possible to save money in layoffs

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent advice. It is ABSOLUTELY easier to get hired while still employed. Line up some friends to write letters, be references and find yourself something else. I just left and damn if I don’t break into a pimp walk on my way into my new office some days. You got this, make it happen.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a small percentage of very rogue managers. They will go off and talk. If not at the time of being contacted by your current employer, sometimes they will find out where you work and they will make a phone call to your current manager and cause a lot of problems, so be careful. If a manager is really vindictive and some of them happened to be this way, they can really cause you some problems with your next job. They sometimes don’t understand that after you leave they, no longer have power over you and they miss that power, so they try to continue to cause problems because they’re immature. There’s always ways that you can get back at them, but it just continues the cycle.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is not surprising that some managers would be stupid enough to expose themselves and pfizer to slander/libel/defamation claim.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PFE will defend a manager if it is a legit infraction. PFE w/ NOT defend a rogue manager slandering/defaming anyone.... SO, Managers..beware...you are on your own if you think you have the backing of Big Blue because your ego is so inflated that you can't keep your mouth shut.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s the think though. They can always come up with some type of “infraction” and make it appear legit when it’s not. I’ve seen this time and time again. If you’ve been around long enough, you se innocent reps get framed because someone wants them out either because too many peole think they’re a dork, don’t like them, or maybe even theyre too much of a threat. They can set ANYONE up and have an excuse to talk about them and then add a bunch of bs lies along with that supposed “infraction”, while using as a ticket to completely destroy and debase someone.
    You are correct though, sometimes you he infractions are legit, but too many tim s they’re not.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes yes. I know...thing not think. Typo

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not always the DM initiating the PIP....The Regionals are behind most of them. They direct the DMs that they need some attrition and center Reps out. I wouldn't want to be a DM, do something stupid and end up w/ a Cafe Pharm Tread w/ your name on it is not my idea...of a rewarding career.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tolerate the assholes when they are my boss, but doing what you say is totally crossing the line with me. I would definitely seriously physically harm him/her without them knowing who did it and still get them fired and sued.